anybody doing diet chef just now?

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi, Just wondering if anyone is currently doing Diet Chef and how you are finding it?:confused:

Hello

I'm currently doing diet chef, been doing it for about 6 weeks and lost just over a stone. Really easy to do but my problem is alot of my social life is eating out so looking at other peoples weight loss are perhaps faster than mine but I'm slowly getting there! I'd recommend it for ease and no cooking!

Well done, I think that's a really good loss in weeks. I half do it ut get too hungry during the day with just the soup.

Hey :wavey:
I started diet chef yesterday and I love the food but i am still a little hungry on it, but not so much that im ready for picking though. How is everyone else finding the diet???

Hi Neeni,
Great to see you on here. I'm starting tomorrow, having got my delivery today. I'm looking forward to trying stuff out. The breckfast portions look teeeny.
Cat

Hi Broxi, I tried hypnotherapy recently too but it didn't seem to help much. My life has been a bit of a roler coaster recently and there has been a lot of sitting around which is not how I am usually - so 'a few' extra pounds have piled on. I did Lighter Life 2 or three years ago and had great loss for quite a long time, and now I need to make a fresh start at weight management again so I'm interested to see how having the meals so well prepared for me will help - I often find myself blaming long hours at work and a busy social life for not taking time to prepare healthy meals. How are you doing today?
Cat

Back