Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anybody else feeling dizzy?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lily21, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lily21

Lily21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey guys,

I've noticed that I've started to get light-headed and dizzy lately. It only happens when I stand up after being crouched down, stacking shelves in work for example. It never used to happen and I'm in the middle of week 6 so I'm guessing my body has already adjusted to the lack of food. :confused:Anybody else experienced this? I'm getting scared that I might faint in work and draw attention to myself and my diet.:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I got this too, but it does go. I now get it very occasionally.

4. ameliajane

ameliajane Member

I get this sometimes too. I get told its from not drinking enough water but I'm drinking plenty! so I'm going to try drinking a little bit more and see if that helps :)

5. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    I experienced this while I was on TFR and I told my pharmacist who checked my blood pressure and it was low. I still feel dizzy when getting up quickly, despite not being on TFR for over a year, and I am told it is because my BP is on the low side. Maybe you could visit your GP for advice and a check-up to be on the safe side?

Clair x

6. Lily21

Lily21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks, i'll ask my pharmacist to check my blood pressure tomorrow at weigh in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.