Anybody else on their first weigh in today? IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!! :)

cookies'n'cream

Hey ladies and gents!!! Ive just had my first weigh in- and ive lost 8lbs!!!!! I honestly cannot believe it!! I burst into tears!! How can i have eaten so so much and have lost so much weight!
Just wanted to let anybody whos wondering whether or not to try this diet-DO IT!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!! :) SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!
Anybody else on their first weigh in today??

xxx

Amazing - well done!! You now only have just over a stone until you get your target. You'll be there in no time xx

Amazing - well done!! You now only have just over a stone until you get your target. You'll be there in no time xx

I know!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!! im so ridiculously happy! its such an amazing feeling!!! Thanks honey, hopefully by summer time i'll be feeling comfortable in myself, which i ihavent for an extremely long time! Lets just pray for some sunshine this summer so that i can flaunt my weight loss!! heehee!!!!! xxx

Well done thats fantastic! It's great to see a good loss week one to spur you on for week two!

I have been on SW before but just rejoined again last week....I went to class to get the pack but the group isn't the most motivating so I will be doing it from home now. First WI today shows a 5.5lb loss which I am thrilled to bits with. Just want to crack on with some exercise so I can tone up a bit as I go.

Well done thats fantastic! It's great to see a good loss week one to spur you on for week two!

I have been on SW before but just rejoined again last week....I went to class to get the pack but the group isn't the most motivating so I will be doing it from home now. First WI today shows a 5.5lb loss which I am thrilled to bits with. Just want to crack on with some exercise so I can tone up a bit as I go.

Wow honey thats an amaaaaaaazing loss!!!! congratulations!!! you must be thrilled! I think more than anything im just so pleased to have found a diet that works for me! But a good loss in your first week deffo does give you the motivation to carry it on!! Yay us!!
Yes, im going to start doing some exercise too! Do you know what this 30-day shred thingy is that everybody speaks about? Ive seen it on several posts but have no idea what it is!! xxx

Yes I bought the dvd but havent actually done it yet lol. I have millions of excuses why not (holiday, illness, xmas etc) but its definately time to get up off my butt and get moving.

I have heard so many good things about it. its an exercise dvd that works on the little and often mantra (although apparently its brutally tough lol). You basically do a 20 minute workout for 30 days. Its meant to lose inches and tone rather than shed lbs i think but how could it not if you are working hard and exercising regularly?!

I got mine second hand on ebay for about £4 + p&p. You should get it and then we can do it together (on the same days). I have been thinking about doing it maybe twice a week and then trying to go for a run at weekends.

How are you finding the meal planning so far?

Yes I bought the dvd but havent actually done it yet lol. I have millions of excuses why not (holiday, illness, xmas etc) but its definately time to get up off my butt and get moving.

I have heard so many good things about it. its an exercise dvd that works on the little and often mantra (although apparently its brutally tough lol). You basically do a 20 minute workout for 30 days. Its meant to lose inches and tone rather than shed lbs i think but how could it not if you are working hard and exercising regularly?!

I got mine second hand on ebay for about £4 + p&p. You should get it and then we can do it together (on the same days). I have been thinking about doing it maybe twice a week and then trying to go for a run at weekends.

How are you finding the meal planning so far?

Oh i am so so up for doing that!!!! We can be shred-buddies!!! :) Ill have a look on ebay or amazon for one!!
Im actually finding the plan really great! Im like the biggest pasta and potatoes fan in the world, so just enjoy making different sauces and things to go in them! Im a reasonably fussy eater, and prefer to eat kinda plain-ish kinda foods!! What plan do you follow?? xxx

I do a mixture of EE, red and green. I like Gavin variety and think it probably helps stop me getting bored with what I am eating. Today is a green day and I'm just warming up my lunch...stuffed pepper and flat mushroom with salad. I made it last night. It's stuffed with tomatoes, onion, courgette and garlic and topped with cheese (I used 2 x hexa which you are allowed if not on EE. 2 x hexb as well but obv there are other
food which is not free on each day. it is what I like most about green and red days)

Are you doing EE?

No,im sticking to green days at the moment as that seemed to work for me this week! :)
I might mix it up and try a red week next week! Your lunch sounds super yummy :) xxx

Fantastic! Well done :D

I like red days as I feel less bloated from the lower carbs. I'm doing EE tomorrow as I'm out for drinks after work and likely to eat out. Red day on Friday :)

That's brilliant!! I love it went people say they have eaten more than ever before but get losses like that. Just shows that starvation is not the answer :) amazing sweety, absolutely amazing! X

That's brilliant!! I love it went people say they have eaten more than ever before but get losses like that. Just shows that starvation is not the answer :) amazing sweety, absolutely amazing! X

Awwwww thank you so so so much sweetie!! Im so happy i cant even explain it!! It feels like a dream!! :) I was so scared that it wasnt going to work with the amount that i ate, but yay!!!!!
How long have you been on SW? Which plan do you follow? xxx

Awwwww thank you so so so much sweetie!! Im so happy i cant even explain it!! It feels like a dream!! :) I was so scared that it wasnt going to work with the amount that i ate, but yay!!!!!
How long have you been on SW? Which plan do you follow? xxx

I originally started nearly 5 years ago! But have been unwell over last year so started again last week and feeling amazing. Eating good really does make you feel good. I follow EE, no weighing or measuring and suits the whole family!! Love it. Bit nervous for weigh in, not as active as I used to be but walking the dog lots.

Jus because you deserve it - well done!!!! :D absolutely amazing xx

Wow well done that's amazing!! Do you mind me asking what you have been eating? Do you eat loads of super frees? Did you eat your syns? it was my first weigh in last night and only lost 3lbs. Really want to loose more this week so any tips would be appreciated!! I am doing ee.

I have done the 30 day shred in the past but only managed 15days straight it does have amazing results I lost inches and lbs and could see a huge difference! It's on you tube so give it a go!

Back