Anybody else shocked at *where* they've lost the most inches and weight?

gemjar

Climbing the mountain...
I've always quite liked the fact I had quite big boobs (part of my body I actually liked lol!) and understood that when I was losing weight that some weight would come off the girls!

Didn't quite realise how much though! I haven't been to get measured properly yet but using an online calculator I have apparently gone from being a 38DD to a 38B! That is some difference! Dunno if it is correct, I'm gonna be rushing into the shops tomorrow to see if it's true!

Know that I'm losing weight and that I'll eventually stabilise out and be what was supposed to be in proportion, I'm just in shock haha!

My boobs are rapidly disappearing too. Got measured on Sunday as 34c. Used to be 38e . I'll be buying some padded bras I think!!!

My boobs are also shrinking and I hate it!!!!!!!!!! I read a post on this forum but on another section where a woman was saying she went from a very large size (maybe a G cup?) down to an A cup!

mine are to i hate it to. i loved my big boobs the odd thing is when i was younger and slim i had big boobs.

I just used a online bra size calculator, it told me I was a 38A!!! I think I must of done something wrong lol. I've never been an A not even during puberty lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just used a online bra size calculator, it told me I was a 38A!!! I think I must of done something wrong lol. I've never been an A not even during puberty lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank goodness someone else thinks it's crazy! Good old marks and sparks bra fitting service for me tomorrow! That will be like when I was going through puberty lol!

My boyfriend said I should get some of those 'chicken nuggets' when I complained about my boobs shrinking. I think he meant fillets! Haha!!

My boyfriend said I should get some of those 'chicken nuggets' when I complained about my boobs shrinking. I think he meant fillets! Haha!!

Ahhh men! Bless lol!
And can I just say, why is it the inches don' come off the places where you want them to come off, like, arms? Grrr!:mad:

I wish my boobs would shrink :( mine refuse to leave me. Ive always had big boobs, it's a huge irritation!

Mine aren't going anywhere apart from south - still massive though - I was 40G when I started and I am now a 38H (hence no bra's of mine fitting properly and I can't find new ones).

Going to wait a while.

My waist has gone down 6 inches already and my thighs are looking slimmer but my Bum is STILL massive (size of australia I tell ya!)

I've got into a size 12 and nearly a 10 but my boobs have not moved the size around has gone from a 40 to 32 but there still a F but they look massive people have asked if I've had implants. I wish they go south without a bra lol x

Boobs are going much to my OH's disgust! But my big problem.... My butt is huuuuuuuuge!!!! Well... I think so! It sticks out anyway but I now have something like a 13 inch difference between my waist and my hips! Problem is that I don't have a JLo type weight/size/stomach to go with it!!! My OH loves my bum... I hate it... And there are people out there actually PAYING for a bigger bum! Madness!!! X

Back