ANYBODY ELSE???

I have NEVER EVER told oh what my weight is as I am so ashamed!!
I don't think I will ever tell him either.
I made my 8 year old daughter leave the room the other day when I was weighing myself as for one reason I don't think it is a good idea for her to see me weighing myself all the time and the other reason is she would want to know what weight I was and I worry she might say it out loud ( like 8 year olds do!!!!)

would be all around school the next day!!!

I have NEVER EVER told oh what my weight is as I am so ashamed!!
I don't think I will ever tell him either.
I made my 8 year old daughter leave the room the other day when I was weighing myself as for one reason I don't think it is a good idea for her to see me weighing myself all the time and the other reason is she would want to know what weight I was and I worry she might say it out loud ( like 8 year olds do!!!!)
IM THE EXACT SAME EXCEPT WHEN MY 7 YR OLD COMES INTO THE BATHROOM
GOD LOVE HER SHE FORGETS AS SOON AS SHE LEAVES THE ROOM,SO IVE NOT ALOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO HER TELLING ANYBODY!

lol i can completely sympathise with this...
my other half has been a consistant 10-10,7 since we met, no more and no less
whilst i have fluctuated from 9,7-14,3 up and down during the past 4yrs
so i was gonna wait til i got to 10,7 to finally disclose my weight to him
i was sooooo chuffed that i would at least be the same as him and not 4 stone heavier...
def would not let him know weight before i got into 10's. i even hid my weigh in record card!

i never told anyone what i weighed until i started the cambridge.. However now i have told my family as i wanted them to know how serious i was about getting this weight off... Now every week I amaze them (and myself) by my weight loss and they are giving me loads of support so I don't fall off the wagon.. I still have alot to lose but now I am not so ashamed of my weight as everyone can clearly see I am doing something about..

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH THEIR LOSS!!!

i am losing weight at a rapid speed but i have a confession to make guys

i actually lost 10lb before starting this progran but couldn't bear to post it on my ticker at the start. sad i know but there you go i've admitted it now.

Nobody knows how much I weigh - even my CDC doesn't know as I won't be weighed on his scales until I am at a weight I feel is acceptable to me.

He knew the first time I went to him as I was weighed then, but now he knows me he knows that I know what I'm doing, he can see that I am overweight enough to still be SSing, he sees me once a fortnight and rings me in between, and he trusts me. I trust me!

Like a lot of you i tried to hide my weight from my partner but, as someone else said, the weight is just a number, it doesn't change the way you appear. Anyway, i told him and felt loads better and now he knows where i am, knows where i wanna be and can celebrate losses etc with me! The idea is that once i'm done he will be able to help me watch my weight so i don't end up back here again. I think a partner can be loads more supportive if they are really in the picture :eek:

Nobody knows how much I weigh - even my CDC doesn't know as I won't be weighed on his scales until I am at a weight I feel is acceptable to me.

Me too! And there is no way I'll ever let anyone know what my start weight was-I am ashamed!!

I never told my partner my weight (or anyone else!), and he still doesn't know how heavy I was now... although he could probably figure it out, as he may have heard me tell clients how much i've lost!

I weighed more than my OH, pre-cd, and he's a 6'4" rugby player! It's nice to now weigh 6st less than him!
I was extremely embarrassed to be heavier than my OH, but have always been fortunate to carry my weight fairly well, and look as though I weigh less. It's funny, as if he ever sees 'before' pics of me, he's quite amazed that I ever looked like that (and calls me his "little barrel" :rolleyes: ), as he says he didn't see it at the time. I guess that's a good thing, although he's barely ever commented on the change in me either, which is not quite as good!

Jo x

i never realised that there was soooooo many of us that felt the same,but hey we are all out there doing something about it and thats the main thing,so we should all be proud of ourselves for making the effort,
elaine x

Back