Anybody here into..... the paranormal

Love, love, LOVE anything to do with the paranormal. I used to want to be a paranormal investigator when I was younger, hehe!

I used to love watching shows like Most Haunted and Ghost Hunters, but now I know a lot of things are faked, which is a shame.

Although I love the paranormal, I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary... yet!!!
aw whats faked? i never watch most haunted cos i dont trust that woman on it lol xx

ooh forgot to say - i do love "fact or faked- paranormal files" on the syfy channel xx

I have always had an interest in the paranormal. I've had lots of my own experiences. I used to do spiritual healing and I played the organ in the local spiritualist church for a while. I've had lots of out of body experiences and often have paranormal things occuring around me. I find the whole thing extremely fascinating.

I love anything to do with the paranormal.Im a big fan of ghost hunters :) i have had a few experiances.Last year i went on a ghost hunt at the falstaffs in stratford.Something pulled my hair,we did table tipping,i saw green lights in a circle on the floor,shadows moving and i saw a little old lady sat in a corner knitting when we were doing a seance! In september im of to guys cliffe house with haunted happenings paranormal investigations.Cant wait"

I love anything to do with the paranormal.Im a big fan of ghost hunters :) i have had a few experiances.Last year i went on a ghost hunt at the falstaffs in stratford.Something pulled my hair,we did table tipping,i saw green lights in a circle on the floor,shadows moving and i saw a little old lady sat in a corner knitting when we were doing a seance! In september im of to guys cliffe house with haunted happenings paranormal investigations.Cant wait"

Aw man, wish I could go on a ghost hunt! My fiancé thinks I'm crazy (just 'cause he doesn't want to come with me because he's a scaredy cat!), but it's definitely something I want to do!

Aw man, wish I could go on a ghost hunt! My fiancé thinks I'm crazy (just 'cause he doesn't want to come with me because he's a scaredy cat!), but it's definitely something I want to do!

My hubby thinks im crazy as well,ive always put it down to him being scared :eek: lol.But he always comes with me.You should definatly go on a hunt some time.Its amazing :)

Have any of you had out of body experiences? I have them..People think I'm nuts.... then again... I "AM" nuts LOL

Seriously though, I've had some amazing experiences with the paranormal. It's an extremely interesting subject.

aw whats faked? i never watch most haunted cos i dont trust that woman on it lol xx

Haha, no, I don't like that woman on it either... she just screams all the time!

And if you look on Youtube, "most haunted fake" or "ghost hunters fake" it's got a few clips... which do look like they're faking things. :( x

awww poopies :( xxx

I watch ghost adventures all the time.They are great at what they do.No screaming or running away.And zak isnt bad to look at either lol

I can't believe It's taken me so long to remember I posted this after I went off the boards for a bit...

I've really enjoyed reading all of your stories and experiences:) Thank you for sharing.

The paranormal fascinates me and I am a Paranormal Investigator. I have travelled all over the UK investigating venues and I even had my own Paranormal group at one point. I've had so many experiences it would take all year to tell you and whilst I am a believer i'm also quite skeptical. I think that around 90% of happenings can be explained by psychology/science/religion/belief etc but its the 10% that keeps me coming back for more.

I still do investigations, I enjoy doing experiments, I'm not opposed to ouija/glass work as long as its done safely and by someone who knows what they are doing. I've recently got into recording Electronic Voice Phenomena which is freaky but compelling.

I'm quite spiritual, mostly neo-pagan with some other influences such as buddhism and have a lot of new age interests. I'm also into tarot, runes, clairvoyance, psychometry and the works so if anyone wants to chat more give me a shout.

:D

My nan can see ghosts, she can communicate with them, one thing she always told us as kids is never to be scared, if they are scaring you, to always be polite and tell them to go...yeah nan easier said then done when you're a kid! :D It skipped a generation, she says I've got 'the gift' not really sure what this gift is, but I've seen a few things, and I'm very sensitive to houses/areas with paranormal activity. I always hear a man on the phone when im trying to talk to a certain friend, its always her phone, at first I thought there was a logical reason, then it freaked me out, now it's just plain rude lol. I astral travelled once, that was...interesting, it only happened once, shame it hasn't happened since and taken me somewhere exotic and warm :p So yeah I'm into the paranormal :)

Thats very cool - I asto-travelled once and it was amazing I would love to do it again, and I once had a very lucid dream which I was able to control and that was great too :)

wow whats astro travelling? sounds insane! :) (in a good way lol) xxx

Juicygooseface (just a heads up i'm rubbish at descriptions lol) astral travelling or astral projection is an out of body experience, it can happen whilst sleeping (dreaming) or through meditation, loads of people describe it as they wake up but they can still see themselves (sleeping/meditating etc) . It can also happen to people who have near death experiences, when some people say they saw themselves lying there etc, then they're brought back. It's a strange one, you feel like you're floating/flying, I read about it years ago and I thought how silly it must just be people having very vivid dreams, it really isn't. I could feel the rain and cold, it ended quickly though as I was walking down my street, an elderly lady with a dog came around the corner I jumped to the side to get out of the way, and it felt like a rubber band snapping me back to my body, I woke with an almighty jump! very very weird, but good :)

sounds like something ive had before, like floating and feeling this weird coldness in my throat (really hard 2 explain ) lol how freaky! xxxx

all of you are lucky:( why can't i ever get those experiences. i want to believe in ghost's/spirits but i feel as it's not real seeing i haven't seen or experienced any of that

Totally believe, had a few experience when i was little and my mom and i had one on the Queen Mary a few years back super crazy lol

Back