Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anybody know

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Rae, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok tonight me and a couple of friends are going out for tea and a film and she has suggested a restaurant near the cinema.. the only ones around it are frankie and bennys and nando's...

so you can all guess my dilemma..

i have had a look on frankie and bennys menu and the only reasonabley low carb/calorific meal is probably the ceasar salad, which id be happy to eat.. however i know how fattening frankie and bennys is and im worried that even their salad may be filled with 39482374987 calories! the way they cook things i wouldnt be surprised if they deep fried their cucumber.

so i was just wondering if anyone had eaten there before and tried the salad and know if its quite fatty, full of high fat dressing etc..

i wont even get started with nando's i looked on their site, doesn't seem to be any healthy option really.

toodles xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

I'd say them to not put any dressings on the salad , I know its pretty boring , also its a tease going out . What will you be drinking ?

4. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    look at the website and house specialities.

theres a quite a few meaty options which seem okay and are better than just salad

5. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I was thinking maybe getting a meat dish, like steak or chicken, but asking for salad and not chips/potatoes/pasta etc.

And to answer your questions on what ill be drinking, I only drink water :)

xx

6. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    the chicken with parma ham is good and they should do you a tomatoe and motzarela salad which is low carb last time i went iasked and they made it for me

7. little*red

little*red Don't worry, be happy :)

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating
    This is a quote from the nandos website for people who are trying to eat healthy:
    I got it from this page:
    http://www.nandos.co.uk/index.cfm?f...#nandos=PM-cat_FEM6_tcat_FEM+DCMD-FAM_nutmenu

it has a little nutrition counter on it too for their menu :)

8. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    Rae.

Did you enjoy yourself?
    What did you end up eating?!:)

9. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Gosh i had a lovely night actually.

My friend was begging us to all split one of those combo platter things to start to reluctantly i said ok go on then, but i just had a chicken wings off it, but jesus christ did all those potato skins and onion rings and garlic bread look amazing drooool. But i was good.

Then i got chicken ceaser salad which omgosh was unbelievably gorgeous, was huuuuuuuggeeeee, i only managed about 1/3 of it but it was really, really lovely.

We went to see ghosts of girlfriends past afterwards which i highly reccomend, was quite a charming film actually and really funny in parts, plus a bit of romance never did a gal harm.

But overall a rather good night!

xx

10. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

That is good , so another week of a good loss coming up for you , and only drinking water too , wow

11. Deegirl

Deegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Rae sounds like you had a great night, proves fun can be had while doing this :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.