Anybody shopping at Oasis yet?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 12 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Gosh they have some pretty things! I have never heard of them and a mate ato wrok showed me their site!

I can't wati to get a few things from them - they look really nice! But they do look like the kind of store where the sizes will probably run on the small size?

Can't wait until the world truly is my oyster!!! Right now, it's kind of my clam. Certainly away from internet shopping! But getting there!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's one of those shops that I've never been into - or looked at the website ..... so far have only hit Dorothy Perkins and Next.

4. tigerlillythe7th

tigerlillythe7th Member

I love Oasis!! Used to shop there quite a bit in my teens so can't wait to go back. Unfortunately you're right about the sizes - Oasis was always the first place I'd have to get a bigger size in. I'm on the verge of going back - tried a couple of pairs of trousers on in there at the weekend just to see where I'm at - fitted well into size 16 stretch jeans but I was probably about 1/2 stone off getting into the fitted trousers without a muffin top...shouldn't be long now though :D

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Oh yes me, and very exciting it was too. You are right BL sizes are on the less generous side but prices are reasonable and some really sweet stuff.

Gxx

6. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ooo they do have such beautiful things, I'm going to splash out on a lovely outfit from there when I at goal

7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just had a quick look - only problem I'd see for me is that they don't seem to do Petite so that rules me out for most trousers/jeans as they only do regular and long .... and I'm too short to wear either of those LOL

Had a peek at the underwear though (underwear is my downfall!) and :wow: stunning - I'll def be shopping there for them when I'm small enough.

8. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Katie- Just saw ur last goal- if ur in a size 16 top- that usually corresponds to a 38 bra- have u been fitted lately??
    xxx

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Not for years Kellie, am still in 44D's and 42 DD's etc --- might take the plunge and venture for a fitting, would be so happy if i got a 3 something :D :D

10. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    you definatly would be!! xx

11. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm 16 bottoms but the boobs prevent the tops for now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.