Anybody shopping at Oasis yet?

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Gosh they have some pretty things! I have never heard of them and a mate ato wrok showed me their site!

I can't wati to get a few things from them - they look really nice! But they do look like the kind of store where the sizes will probably run on the small size?

Can't wait until the world truly is my oyster!!! Right now, it's kind of my clam. Certainly away from internet shopping! But getting there!!! :D

It's one of those shops that I've never been into - or looked at the website ..... so far have only hit Dorothy Perkins and Next.

I love Oasis!! Used to shop there quite a bit in my teens so can't wait to go back. Unfortunately you're right about the sizes - Oasis was always the first place I'd have to get a bigger size in. I'm on the verge of going back - tried a couple of pairs of trousers on in there at the weekend just to see where I'm at - fitted well into size 16 stretch jeans but I was probably about 1/2 stone off getting into the fitted trousers without a muffin top...shouldn't be long now though :D

Oh yes me, and very exciting it was too. You are right BL sizes are on the less generous side but prices are reasonable and some really sweet stuff.

Gxx

ooo they do have such beautiful things, I'm going to splash out on a lovely outfit from there when I at goal

Just had a quick look - only problem I'd see for me is that they don't seem to do Petite so that rules me out for most trousers/jeans as they only do regular and long .... and I'm too short to wear either of those LOL

Had a peek at the underwear though (underwear is my downfall!) and :wow: stunning - I'll def be shopping there for them when I'm small enough.

Katie- Just saw ur last goal- if ur in a size 16 top- that usually corresponds to a 38 bra- have u been fitted lately??
xxx

Not for years Kellie, am still in 44D's and 42 DD's etc --- might take the plunge and venture for a fitting, would be so happy if i got a 3 something :D :D

you definatly would be!! xx

Back