Anybody with a healthy BMI?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
What sort of loss can I expect on WW? I did it when I was obese and overweight and I remember great losses but not sure how it will fall with me not having much to lose? Im still planning my switch over, but with only 12wks to my wedding and aholiday in the meantime and 12lbs to lose Im sticking with CD at the moment! I so want to switch but will be disappointed if I dont meet my wedding day target Ive set myself up for :) Thanks:p

Hiya;)

Are you still on SS? If so why don't you just move up the plans until you get to goal? I really enjoyed all the recipes and food in the booklet when i did it and was never hungry. You'll still lose weight steadily and be able to eat nice food.
If not then yes i can recommend WW - It's not as quick of course but it is more sociable and no real deprivation involved.

My advice is to stick with CD if you're still in the "zone" and go up the plans before holidays and then re-evaluate when you come back - that's when you'll know whether you can face doing CD again (i couldn't get back onto it and now on WW)

Good luck but with 12lbs to lose you can easily get there by your wedding whatever plan to decide to do:D

WW say you should lose 1 or 2lbs a week following the plan so 12lbs in 12 weeks is absolutely doable - go for it ;)

I'm not healthy atm but I did WW once before this time and got from 10,4 to 9,7 in 4-5 weeks. You are coming from meal replacement right? That might make it a bit slower, but I think it's definately do-able.

hey Im on SS yes. I went to 810 but really cant control myself without the variety for the meal, Im so sick of cauli and chicken haha, also I ended up coming off for 3 days at the weekend so Monday I promised myself Id SS until Im back in the 9 stones :) which hopefully is very very close. I think I feel until less pressure if I stick to SS for a weeks or 2 more then move up, but I dont really like the maintence plan on CD, I did SS last year for 6 weeks and just switched ot healthy eating and didnt gain at all, kept my weight off so Im hoping to do the same now!

Im off on holiday 26th April so I think Ill switch just before as I can roughly count points from a buffet(its half board)! :) xx

Back