Anyone 15-20 stone??

lucelou

Anyone got a lot to lose? Be nice to have some support :)

Weighed in at 18st 3.5lbs first week lost 4lbs :) how are people finding the diet? Nice to be on a diet where you don't have to starve!!!

Hi
Yes I have 6st to lose, but hopefully this time next year i'll be a LOT lighter :)
Just joined this week but it's not too bad, probably one of the best diets i've been on.

It's a good diet I love the fact you don't have to be hungry!!!...what are your target weights? Mine is 13-14st an then see what I look like after that.

Do u find going to group helps? I love having loads of support which is important!
X

Babydoll2011 said:
Hi
Yes I have 6st to lose, but hopefully this time next year i'll be a LOT lighter :)
Just joined this week but it's not too bad, probably one of the best diets i've been on.

It's great to have a varied diet an still be able to have the odd treat. I've found walking everyday is making me feel so much healthier along with the diet :)
What day do you weigh in on? X

Hi
I'm in your weight category, started in august, I am doing sw on line as work makes committing to a group really hard, would love to keep in touch
Bron

Hi
I'm in your weight category, started in august, I am doing sw on line as work makes committing to a group really hard, would love to keep in touch
Bron

How are you finding it doing it online? I would honestly recommend going to a group as the people are like a little support network and I love goin I view it as a good night out. Have a good laugh etc...

How much have you lost then since August?

Lucy x

Hi

I have lost 12 (7,2,3) and have achieved my bronze body magic award and am now working on silver. I would not be able to go to the same group every week, when I tried WW i found that the week I couldn't get to group I would kid myself that one little thing would be ok.
Doing on line seems to be working this time- or it may be that something this time has clicked into place and I know I owe it to my self to shift this fat. My blood pressure is higher than it should be and my sister in law collapsed and died without any warning. I want to enjoy things without my weight holding me back- and I know I want to be able to fit into a plane seat without feeling that I am being cut in two by the seat belt!! I thinl I would die if i had to ask for a seat belt extension.

So after that little rant - i think it is my frame of mind rather than whether I go to a group or do it on line which is making the difference this time.

Good luck with your journey- lets keep in touch- I love these boards- they are my group?!
Bron

Bron said:
Hi

I have lost 12 (7,2,3) and have achieved my bronze body magic award and am now working on silver. I would not be able to go to the same group every week, when I tried WW i found that the week I couldn't get to group I would kid myself that one little thing would be ok.
Doing on line seems to be working this time- or it may be that something this time has clicked into place and I know I owe it to my self to shift this fat. My blood pressure is higher than it should be and my sister in law collapsed and died without any warning. I want to enjoy things without my weight holding me back- and I know I want to be able to fit into a plane seat without feeling that I am being cut in two by the seat belt!! I thinl I would die if i had to ask for a seat belt extension.

So after that little rant - i think it is my frame of mind rather than whether I go to a group or do it on line which is making the difference this time.

Good luck with your journey- lets keep in touch- I love these boards- they are my group?!
Bron

I defo agree, these online forums keep me goin through the week an everyone can get together to discuss weightloss or gain an keep motivated. I'm two weeks into my bronze body magic award an it's really working. Keeping a log makes me aware of how little or much I'm doing which is important. :)
That's great weightloss!!
Keep in touch an when you weigh in don't forget to let us know :) x

Bron said:
Hi

Bron

I defo agree, these online forums keep me goin through the week an everyone can get together to discuss weightloss or gain an keep motivated. I'm two weeks into my bronze body magic award an it's really working. Keeping a log makes me aware of how little or much I'm doing which is important. :)
That's great weightloss!!
Keep in touch an when you weigh in don't forget to let us know :) x

I'm in the 15 stone bracket, I was in the 17 stone bracket only 5.5 weeks ago.
I would like to get down to about 11 - 12 stone, about 90lb loss.

Im also in this bracket im wanting to shift 5 stone then see where i go from there, im taking my little boy on his 1st holiday abroad next year and want him to be able to do everything so for that i need to get rid of my excess baggage x gl to us all but i reckon a lol commitment and lots of support and the world is our oyster :) gl guys n gals xxxxx

I'm in the 15 stone bracket, I was in the 17 stone bracket only 5.5 weeks ago.
I would like to get down to about 11 - 12 stone, about 90lb loss.

well done on your weight loss!!:D am also looking to lose over 90lbs then see where i go from there :)

Afternoon,
So I bit the bullet and decided enough is enough and went back to sw in shame at the ammount of weight I put on. I lost 5st last time and put it all back on and then some. Im gonna be in it for the long hall this time. In my first week lost 8lb which im really chuffed with. I have menu planned for the whole week and going swimming tonight to start on my body magic. Planning to try and lost 2st before crimbo.

Rachel xxxx

Afternoon,
So I bit the bullet and decided enough is enough and went back to sw in shame at the ammount of weight I put on. I lost 5st last time and put it all back on and then some. Im gonna be in it for the long hall this time. In my first week lost 8lb which im really chuffed with. I have menu planned for the whole week and going swimming tonight to start on my body magic. Planning to try and lost 2st before crimbo.

Rachel xxxx
hey thats a fantastic weight loss!! well done:D:D x

Thank you it did shock me a bit. When I lost my weight before I did it the old skool green and red day diet which I perfer rele. trying to aim for 3 lb next week. Nothing to sobtage this week either no social plans etc. :)

Thank you it did shock me a bit. When I lost my weight before I did it the old skool green and red day diet which I perfer rele. trying to aim for 3 lb next week. Nothing to sobtage this week either no social plans etc. :)

your welcome and am sure you will do it:D when i did it the last time i just done green days, this time i'm trying to have red and green as i think i got too bored of all the same meals all the time

xx

Yeah I can understand that red days are great during the summer because im constantly have bbq chicken and homemade burgers etc. Just trying to use up some food in my cupboard and making buritos tonight just seen how much the wrapos are at 7 synns each!!!! Im gonna wrap my meat in an iceberg lettuce leaf ill see how I get on lol

Back