Anyone 15-20 stone??

yeah am trying to do the same by using up stuff from cupboard as go bk to slimming world on thursday. had fajita the other night and looked up syn value, was shocked at the amount. xx

Well I ended up having lean mince with spice mix and salad was nice actually didnt feel deprived well apart from the fact stayed away from the sourcream!! Got gym tonight still aching from swimming on monday. Gone through all my fresh fruit and veg already this weeks so getting more tomorrow.

well done on your weight loss!!:D am also looking to lose over 90lbs then see where i go from there :)

I'm just doing it one half stone at a time, I find it a much more realistic target. If I thought about how much I need to lose I think I would fail, so just one small step at a time.

Due to my weight loss this week I've just lost 1/4 of the weight I need to lose and it was really easy. I'm on the Extra Easy which is a doddle, what plan are you on?

I'm just doing it one half stone at a time, I find it a much more realistic target. If I thought about how much I need to lose I think I would fail, so just one small step at a time.

Due to my weight loss this week I've just lost 1/4 of the weight I need to lose and it was really easy. I'm on the Extra Easy which is a doddle, what plan are you on?

hiya am doing mostly green days but found my old pack yday and was looking through the EE bk looks quite easy to do.
start back class tonight so am starting from scratch again with regards to starting weight and all that lol.

just need to remember with EE to 1/3 plate full of super free foods. x

Good luck with your first class :) im doing sw at home then if i get rele stuck will go back to class. Is it me or does your food bill shoot up in price when your on sw minne has shot up massivly!!!

im having to buy all new spices/fry light all the things that u use all the time, plus vecon. so think your food bill is higher.. before u could get pizza for £1, now having to do it from scratch its prob £5 lol. i try to get the deals on meat as they do us longer than a week as we dont have many red days lol. n try and buy the non branded items also. x

Yeah i always get the 4 for £12 at tescos I had some spices already which were fine but fresh fruit and vegetables really are expensive I mean I have an allotment which helps but seriously crazy prices

definitely!! i try to stick to the ones that are at a £1 in asda but there is only soo much on offer. lookin at broccoli the other day nearly 1.50 for a wee bit, NO CHANCE lol ended up getting the frozen stuff x

see if i had a bigger freezer I would deffo get frozen veg as its so much cheaper but i have a tiny freezer so have to get fresh stuff :) this shop im getting delivered tonight if defo all fresh food as feezer is pretty sticked and my cupboards are full of sw friendly bits. Just horrible when you open the fridge and there is nothing in there but the rest of the cupboards are full.

Morning,

Well coming onto the end of week too and feeling great feel like I have got more energy. Was feeling tired all the time before which is great for just a week and half! Trying slimmers quiche tonight never done it before and tomorrow trying the smash pizza. Im hoping they both come out okay but we shall see. Going on a long country walk tomorrow and im purchasing a slow cooker aswell as they are on offer atm so thought I would give it a try. It's amazing that im feeling so good today which motivates me even more. What also helps that my other half is doing sw too so we have motivated each other. Any enough dribble. :)

I'm in the 15 stone bracket, I was in the 17 stone bracket only 5.5 weeks ago.
I would like to get down to about 11 - 12 stone, about 90lb loss.
Me too Fingers crossed!!
Joined SW last week and lost my 1st 2lb this week :D

Me too Fingers crossed!!
Joined SW last week and lost my 1st 2lb this week :D

i read this about 4 times, lol i thought u said you lost 1 stone 2lb this week then re read it and realised you meant your first 2lb :) well done on your weight loss xx

Ive got a lot too loose lost 14nhalf lb so far n still got far too go sw is great n attending group really helps

Well done! Group is brilliant if you've got a great Consultant. I didn't like my last one but this one is great. I come away with lots of good ideas. I would recommend reading the website too, they have great recipe ideas and helpful eating out articles.

It's great to have a varied diet an still be able to have the odd treat. I've found walking everyday is making me feel so much healthier along with the diet :)
What day do you weigh in on? X

Hey,
sorry for the delayed response... still here and still enjoying it, down 4&1/2lbs in two weeks :D
I weigh in on a tue x

Back