Anyone 15-20 stone??

Hi everyone i joined slimming world 3 and half weeks ago. I have a lot to lose. i lots 1/2lb the first week and 6lb last week and got SOTW. i also weigh on a tuesday hoping to lose at least 1/2lb to get first 1/2 stone award, but would like to lose 3lb really. Not holding my breath though as should b * week this week for me.

I had about 71/2 stone to loose four weeks ago, have nearly got rid of 1 1/2 stone but find the diet good so far. Hopefully this time next year there will be a lot less of me!!! Good luck to everyone!

Hey

I'm also in this bracket, started on 19/10/11 at 17st 2lb and not had first weigh in yet (is Thurs - eeek!!). Have done SW before and love the diet and am just like you, the support of a class is important to me. For medical reasons I'm also looking at initially getting down to 13st and will take it from there. Used to weigh 11st and was a size 10 but everyone said my face was too thin so thinking final goal of maybe 11 and half to twelve!!

Keep us all posted :)

hello! well at the heavier side of 16 stone two weeks ago and lost 5 pound in the first week and 3and a 1/2
the second and got my half stone on thursday i really want to loose another stone by christmas and then 2 next year so im slinky for my summer holiday x

Back