Anyone 20st plus

Sure you can do it :D xxxx I am hoping to be in the 20. something for xmas xxx

Hiya, I'm also new to the page.

lost 8.5lb this week so half way to go to get into the 19's :)

Would love to be 18's by Christmas, we'll see!

Hello, could I join too?
I started SW back in May but moved so couldn't attend group any more, my starting weight was 21st 8lbs!!!! I've since stuck around the 21st mark give or take a few lbs and struggled to keep at it at home with out the support of my group, so that's the reason I'm here.

Hope everyone's doing ok I lost 3lbs last week :) xxx

Hello ladies and Gents.
I joined back at slimming world on Tuesday and weighed in at 21st.
I've put a stone and half on since I stopped going in July but back on it now! !

Sounds like everyone's been doing great. Somehow a miracle happened and I lost 5.5lbs this week, getting me my club 10, SW 2 st award and SOTW. I was well chuffed to have my biggest loss ever 14 weeks into my SW journey, so unexpected!

Hello all, been a member in here a while but not really got round to posting but was browsing, so thought I would give it a go.

I was 25 st 13.5 LB when I started my slimming world Journey earlier this year. There have been a few bumps and a house move since then but weighed in yesterday at 1lb away from my 3 stone award so am heading it the right direction.

My first interim goal is to get to 19st 13.5lb so out of the 20's and a 5stone weight loss. Over half way there now!

It is funny, but I quite like that my starting weight is 1/5 lb less than the stone, so whenever I change into a different stone bracket, it will be quickly followed by a celebration if hitting the next stone target.

Hope all you ladies and gents are good and I look forward to sharing with you all. ;)

Hi there - new to the site today; and starting SW today

Have been losing for just under 3 months now - started at over 24 stone and am still over the 20 stone mark

Craving carbs so will be following the green plan for a bit ....

Back to losing ways this week, 3.5lb off, only 3 to go to be into the 19's, I haven't been there for 9 / 10 years!

Back to losing ways this week, 3.5lb off, only 3 to go to be into the 19's, I haven't been there for 9 / 10 years!

Well done hun! I too can't wait to see the 19's, I've been looking forward to getting out of the 20's for so long it'll seem like a dream come true!

Another 2lbs off this week getting my my SW 2.5 st award and 3.5 st loss in total - dead chuffed. Just got to try and not loosen the reigns too much when I go to Prague on Monday, but it's only for 5 days and at least I know I can get any gain off quickly on SW!

Well done hun! I too can't wait to see the 19's, I've been looking forward to getting out of the 20's for so long it'll seem like a dream come true!

Another 2lbs off this week getting my my SW 2.5 st award and 3.5 st loss in total - dead chuffed. Just got to try and not loosen the reigns too much when I go to Prague on Monday, but it's only for 5 days and at least I know I can get any gain off quickly on SW!

Well done, I've just past the 3.5st as well - that is a big part done. Enjoy Prague x

Back