Anyone 20st plus

Very chuffed lost 8.5lbs this week so in the 23s just! Can't wait to be out of these 20s!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh wow well done Jayde!!! KEEP GOING!!! Keep Minimins-ing and keep motivated! xxxx

Well I'm logging in my WI at a very proud 5lbs off...Did you read me 5lbs off...in your face fat...Babycake is getting slimmer...Spot the sparkly in the signature (polishes her shiny new stickers with syn free spit and polish)

xxx

Yay! Baby cakes :D and into the teens! Go you
:D xx

Cheers Molly. I'm still gonna be hanging around for you guys xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm logging in my WI at a very proud 5lbs off...Did you read me 5lbs off...in your face fat...Babycake is getting slimmer...Spot the sparkly in the signature (polishes her shiny new stickers with syn free spit and polish)

xxx

Wooop!!!

At this rate we're all gonna be out of the 20's soon!! :)

2nd weigh in today....

2lb loss this week, not as good as last weeks (4lb) but it's my ** week & we've had dinner out/at friends 3 times this week!

2nd weigh in today.... 2lb loss this week, not as good as last weeks (4lb) but it's my ** week & we've had dinner out/at friends 3 times this week!

Well done any xxx

Thanks guys :)

Have just used 9 syns on a subway for lunch... Tasted amazing but now I'm wishing I'd stuck to a salad & saved the syns!

Hi guys, just started back on Sw started off 22st3 it made me so determined and it worked lost -9 1/2lbs in my first week. I haven't been out of the 20s for years, but I'm looking forward to it.

Hi guys, just started back on Sw started off 22st3 it made me so determined and it worked lost -9 1/2lbs in my first week. I haven't been out of the 20s for years, but I'm looking forward to it.

Hi well done on the first week loss.

Xx

Well done on the loss :)

I'm struggling today. Everyone is having a moan at work and when I'm feeling down I comfort eat. I am fighting it and so far have not succumbed but mentally I'm struggling! So thought if I quickly write this it well help keep me on track xxx

Thanks jayde!

Try to ignore them works been a bit crap for me lately what I find helps me is day dreaming lol I know it sounds silly but I focus on where I want to be and how I think it will feel. Another tactic I use when I walk past all the opened boxes of chocolates and sweets stay strong!

:)

Thanks hun. I'm going to do that. Just worked out it is 12 wi's until I go on holiday in easter week so going to focus on a little goal. Just having leftover sausage casserole :) I shall not eat crap!!!

Well done on getting into the 19s!!

I'm going to butlins :) can't wait! X

Well done Bels, another one leaving us for skinnier pastures!! Hope to join you in a few weeks!

Jayde - Awesome you're not succumbing to temptation, hopefully that sausage casserole will be nice and filling. Just think of that awesome loss last week and how good it'll feel to see a lower number next week.

Hope everyone's having a lovely Friday. I'm writing an essay for my Biology coursework, soooo bored that I keep procrastinating and coming on minis. At least it keeps me away from munching which is the main thing xxx

Back