Anyone 20st plus

well don Jayden. You are fightig those urges brilliantly.

Bels well done on the loss

Cheese thief - FINISH your essay!!! lol

xxx

-4LBS OFF TODAY!

Very pleased with this :)

Well done to all today's losers xxx

I've lost a size!

I was a little disappointed with my weight loss this week but today I tried on an old pair of trousers and discovered that I have finally gone down a size. I've been between sizes for so long and it's been so frustrating. Now I am grinning all over my face :D

I've lost a size! I was a little disappointed with my weight loss this week but today I tried on an old pair of trousers and discovered that I have finally gone down a size. I've been between sizes for so long and it's been so frustrating. Now I am grinning all over my face :D

Well done. A brilliant NSV xxx

Hopped on the scales for a midweek WI this morning (usual WI day in Thursday)... Doesn't look like I've lost anything this week... Gutted as I've stuck to plan & even really good!

Amy - try not to get disheartened, we can have huge weight fluctuations from day today depending on what we've eaten, when we last pooped, water weight etc. If you've been sticking to plan it will come off. Hopefully your official wi will show a loss x

Madge - well done on a fabby nsv!

My wi day today, really hope i've lost something! *fingers crossed*

Thanks C.T ... Hopefully I'll be a bit happier Thursday morning!!

My wi day today, really hope i've lost something! *fingers crossed*

Well just back from group and a pound down this week. Grr! After my 0.5lb loss last week I was really hoping for a decent loss.

Nevermind, at least it's going in the right direction - 4st 5lbs off now. Just a bit miffed as I've been sticking to plan better than ever these last few weeks! x

It is so hard when you don't get the result that you'd hope for!

Still, a small loss is better than a gain! :)

(I should listen to my own advice Ha-ha all morning I've been sitting in work stewing on the fact that I don't think I'll have a loss this week!)

I know the feeling Amy, it makes sense when you give the advise to other people, just so hard to accept it when it applies to ourselves. The losses will come, guess we just need to focus on sticking to plan and accepting some weeks won't be as good as we hope for x

Just had my weigh in bit of a come down from last weeks weigh in -2lb off. There's always next week... So wanted 4 for my stone award little bit disappointed in myself.

Come on guys. We have to celebrate how far we've all come. Well done for loosing xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eeep I've got the boredom munchies!!!

Only got up at like 3pm so only proper meal I've had is dinner but I had a yoghurt and banana, 2 ww pitta breads with philly light and lean ham when I got up. I have got enough syns left for a kitkat but dunno whether to have that, make some soup or just hope it goes away.

What do you guys think? It's WI tomorrow night so really don't want to blow it tonight!!

Eeep I've got the boredom munchies!!!

Only got up at like 3pm so only proper meal I've had is dinner but I had a yoghurt and banana, 2 ww pitta breads with philly light and lean ham when I got up. I have got enough syns left for a kitkat but dunno whether to have that, make some soup or just hope it goes away.

What do you guys think? It's WI tomorrow night so really don't want to blow it tonight!!

Go have a bath or paint your nails. Don't eat because your board xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope everyone's having a good day. Feeling a lot better about 'only' losing a pound today! We're all doing great and the main thing is the weight comes off, even if it takes a bit longer than we hoped x

Cheese Thief just incase you go back there!
images

I took me 8 weeks to lose 7lbs, eventually life/diet/exercise settle down at the same time. Just keep going :)

Cheese Thief just incase you go back there!
images

I took me 8 weeks to lose 7lbs, eventually life/diet/exercise settle down at the same time. Just keep going :)

Hi Bels,

Did you find that although the first 8 weeks were smaller losses it then sped up?
I had a great first week (4lb), an ok second week (2lb) but only lost 1/2lb this week even though I've totally stuck to plan....

Having one of those days where I'm thinking I'm never going reach my goals I've set :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Amy_R, just keep at it.

I go to the gym as well and not always perfect with my food hence the up and down losses, if I eat properly it tends to be 3 to 5lbs off a week, otherwise 1.5lb to gain, never had more than 5lb in a week.

There have been several weeks that I've felt so fed up and whats the point, hence the slow eight weeks. But believe me it feels AMAZING when it happens and you look back, completely motivated again, got a new gym buddy, and for the time being life is good.

One thing I've realised after nearly ten years over 20 stones is that you will get there if you want to, but you have to really want it. So many times I'd lose maybe 2 stones then give up again and put it on back on plus some. It feels different this time because I'm thinking differently, not a diet, but lifestyle change. Still struggle often but I don't beat myself up when i slip now, I just work harder the next day with syns or gym work.

Back