Anyone 20st plus

Dont worry too much about your syns. I think they are mainly included in the plan so you don't feel deprived and can enjoy the odd treat without feeling like you've blown it. I've had good losses on weeks ive used them all and also on weeks I havent had that many. Xx

Ahhh ok.... Thanks C.T :)

1 1/4 lb loss for me this week... Not as much as I'd hoped for... 8 3/4lb lost in the month of January.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amy, that's a fantastic loss for Jan hun. Looking at the big picture if you lose that each month this year it adds up to 7.5 stone!! :)

Amy, that's a fantastic loss for Jan hun. Looking at the big picture if you lose that each month this year it adds up to 7.5 stone!! :)

Thanks hun.... My target for this year is actually to shift 108lb ... So averaging 2lb a week... Hoping I can do it! I've made myself this little chart to stick on the fridge at home & at certain points I'm going to treat myself to something lovely! So 5 1/4 lb to go before I get a new purse! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391099067.893868.jpg

Omg thats a fantastic idea! Loving it! :)

Hi all,

Just wanted to quickly update and say that after jiggling some things around schedule wise and giving myself a mental kick up the bum I went and joined my local class Thursday night so now I have a starting point and the incentive of getting weighed every week. Oh and stickers, I want stickers after my being good all week lol

Thanks to everyone who said I should go to class, it was a big part of the kick up the bum I needed :) x

Great news Scarlet, so glad you've joined. I wish I'd done it sooner. I'm always a stone behind my actual total weight loss now with my SW awards and stickers! :rolleyes:

--

Well I'm over the moon today, 4lbs off at WI meaning for the first time in about 7 years I'm under 20st!! Absolutely made up! Means sooo much for me to get under that 20st number, as I'm sure you know from all the times I've gone on about it over the last 6 months! :D

I'll be moving to the 19-18 st group but I'll be checking this group regularly to see how everyone is getting on. Hope you all have a great week ladies xxx

Oh well done CT that's a great loss. You're doing fantastic. I'll be in this thread for a while but make sure you pop in and say hi. So nervous about Thursday cos I keep thinking what if I'm doing the plan wrong and I gain not lose but excited at the same time haha x

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic loss in your first week hun. Have you started a diary? I love my little diary on here x

I've thought about it and think it could be very useful. Had so many recipe ideas from other peoples diaries. Can I start one with my posts being under 20 so far? X

Yeah you should be able to hun, in this section anyone can start one I think.

Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary

It's soo useful looking back on your food and feelings etc. Really helped me along. Plus the support from people on here is incredible. When you've got a lot to lose like we do its so easy to get bogged down by the huge numbers involved, breaking it down into small chunks and taking each day at a time really helps. If you make one, post the link here and I'll come and subscribe x

Oh great thanks for the help. Sat down and wrote my mini goals last night just need to start ticking them off now. The people here are great and like you said we need the support when we have such a long way to go x

Hello lovelies. 2 lbs off for me this evening and 1st award :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the loss and your first award jayde. I have my first weigh in tomorrow x

Good luck scarlet hope it is a good one for you x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all x god this rain is relentless !

I have 7.5lb to kick these 20's to touch so hoping another month and il crack it good luck at weigh ins this week x

3lb off for me this week :D

That's 11 3/4lb in 5 weigh ins...

I've learnt this week that when I have days of using all my syns (and possibly a couple more) and using at least half my syns on the other days I get better losses! Variety is definitely key for me! I think my body gets complacent when I eat totally clean...

Slightly off topic question here... But my * week usually runs like clockwork... Have never missed/been late... I'm definitely not pregnant but am 4 days late, has anyone else heard of weight loss affecting your * week??

Slightly off topic question here... But my * week usually runs like clockwork... Have never missed/been late... I'm definitely not pregnant but am 4 days late, has anyone else heard of weight loss affecting your * week??

I have the opposite problem... my * weeks are crazy erratic, just show up when they feel like it!! Have noticed though that when I am eating healthier they tend to find some sort of pattern again. So I'd say that what your eating could have an effect on it. Maybe just the initial shock to the system? Hopefully it'll be back to normal for you soon :)

Thanks :) I'm eating so healthy LOL healthier than ever before! I think if it's not arrived within 5 days of being due I'll give the doctor a call...

Back