Anyone 20st plus

Slightly off topic question here... But my * week usually runs like clockwork... Have never missed/been late... I'm definitely not pregnant but am 4 days late, has anyone else heard of weight loss affecting your * week??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine is usually quite regular but last month was 2 weeks late. Not sure whether thats down to weight loss though or just my body being weird x

So many things can affect your monthlies and weight loss is just one of them. I've given up trying to figure mine out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm glad I'm not the only one then, I was quite worried at first as I am so regular usually!

Well this week I needed a 2 1/4lb loss to reach 1stone (in 6weeks).... I lost 3lb :D

Well done Amy that's a great loss in just 6 weeks!! I've got my second weigh in later today. Wish me luck x

Well done Amy that's a great loss in just 6 weeks!! I've got my second weigh in later today. Wish me luck x

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll do great :)

Thank you!! :) x

Well done Amy and good luck Scarlett xx

Hi there,

I started SW in September and was soo happy to find this message board.
I have been reading it for a couple of months now and it's really helped me out in my SW journey. I used to feel ashamed because of my starting weight but this board has helped me see that it's okay, because it is going down.
So just wanted to say a big thank you to eveyone who posts.
Emma

Well done on your weight loss so far Emma, you are doing great. Never feel ashamed of who you are. Weight is only one tiny part of who we are as a person, we are sooo much more than just a number on the scale.

That said it's horrible starting out at 20st plus, especially when you see the 12st people talking about losing weight! It's a long journey, but is soooo worth it! Good luck with the rest of your journey, we're all rooting for ya xx

So I know I've lost weight... But I can't see it at all... Put my jeans on today (casual Friday at work)... Didn't think much of it, just caught sight of myself in the mirror - they're so baggy! My freshly washed (usually fitted) skinny jeans look like I've worn them for a month & stretched the living day lights out of them! Goodbye size 20 skinny jeans... Hello size 18! (Unless I'm in between sizes for a while!)

So I know I've lost weight... But I can't see it at all... Put my jeans on today (casual Friday at work)... Didn't think much of it, just caught sight of myself in the mirror - they're so baggy! My freshly washed (usually fitted) skinny jeans look like I've worn them for a month & stretched the living day lights out of them! Goodbye size 20 skinny jeans... Hello size 18! (Unless I'm in between sizes for a while!)

Fab news!! :)

hey guys ive recently decided to rejoin the site after being here for exante a few years ago..im 22st 5lb with my weigh in tomorrow hoping for 4lbs to get my 3stone award! this seems like the most active thread for the "larger" people so thought id come and say hey...

Amy i can relate as i've lost weight and cant see it especially as i try to wear clothes i wore a couple years ago and as of yet i havent been able to fit into anything! so that doesnt help but i was a 48'' waist and I'm now in 46S and its kinda weird its sometimes tight sometimes just falls off so i could be in-between a 44-46 :D

also how can you get the stickers icons?

Hello everyone, just noticed this thread after posting on the '22s to 21's' one, hope you don't mind me joining you all in here?!

I've just come back over after a stint at WW, I was doing okay, I lost 2st (but I've gained 8.5lb back already!) and quite enjoyed it over at the dark side :) but I've been doing SW for donkey's years and feel more comfortable over here. I joined my class on Monday and was made really welcome, everyone was so lovely, so I'm pleased to be back.

Amy, I agree, it's odd how quickly your shape can change! I'd only lost a stone when I dropped a dress size, and I can now fit into size 20 jeans (but they're a bit too snug to sit down in, lol!) but I went from a 26 top and 24 jeans to a 22/24 top and very comfy 22 jeans in just 1.5st.

I think I'll be in this 20st+ section for a while, so it would be nice to have somewhere to randomly post our trials and tribulations along the way, lol. :)

We don't mind come on in and pull up a chair :) I've done ww and lost over 4 st but gained it all back and a bit more so I'm giving sw a go. I'll be here for a while and it's always nice to see a new face. Lisa x

Good job everyone! We CAN do this! :)

2lb off for me this week, 16 3/4lb in 7 weeks.. Quite pleased with myself this week as I had a Chinese on Friday night, Nandos on Saturday & a massive roast at my mother in-laws on Sunday!

3rd Jan - 21st 2 3/4lb
20th Feb - 20 stone exactly

Hopefully a loss next week & I'll be on the '19s' ....

Good luck Amy!

I lost 2.5lb this week, quite happy with that. :) x

Well done!

For the first time today I let my bad mood take over my healthy eating! My anxiety has been playing me up alllll day, went to the gym after work, came home & the bf had a little present for me to cheer me up... Up until now I've resisted this sort of thing... But today... This just happened! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393352661.961731.jpg

Hello all I joined sw last week had my first weigh in today so was wondering if it's OK to join this group. I've BED and need all the support I can get to get healthy in body and mind. Feeling very positive xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back