Anyone 5ft 7in

Miletaj

Im wondering what weight to go down too.....???

I started at 13.2... 5 weeks ago now I'm 11.6....

Unsure how low to go at 5ft 7!?!?!

My first thought was 10.6 now I'm unsure??

Anyone with a target and about 5ft 7in .... :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm 5'6 and want to get to 11 xxx

Miletaj, I am 5 feet 7. I used to be about 11stones 12lbs and always thought I had at least a stone to lose. Now I'm aiming for 11 stones and will then decide whether to lose more. How does 11stones 6bs feel? What dress size are you if you don't mind me asking?

To all.....

Thanks....

Well.... Today I'm 11.2... 6 weeks 2 stone...

I'm still wearing size 14 suits for work from Next... However they are hanging off me now...
But I want to wait before I go to a size 12....

At the moment my top half to the waist has gone, if as if the fat has dropped down just passed my waist to my thighs....

I still see fat on my body, therefore I have decided today to go down to 10.2.. and then see...
I'm a 36d bust so unsure what a size 12 top would look like never had a top at size 12....!!!!

Going to carry on with ss for another 4 weeks then move up the steps.... Me thinks :)

Hi there

I am 5ft 7 and started at 17.3, ( 8 weeks ago )

I am currently around 14.7 and would like to get to 11.3 which would be a initial loss of 6 stone but I would be thrilled to get to 10.3 which would be my lowest ever adult weight however it would give me a little to play with in case I put any back on as I will never want to be above 11.3 again x

I'm 5'7". I'd like to get to 11st. Any lower and I can't maintain. that makes me a 12/14 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
I'm 5'7". I'd like to get to 11st. Any lower and I can't maintain. that makes me a 12/14 x

What do you mean you can't. Maintain ..?

Miletaj said:
What do you mean you can't. Maintain ..?

Sorry , I mean I can get to 10st and that's where I'd like to be. But I can't maintain that weight. If I can get to 11st I can stay around that weight, by eating healthy and exercise. If I get to 10st I'm on a yoyo and it's up and down all the time. Mainly up lol x

Zest for Life said:
Sorry , I mean I can get to 10st and that's where I'd like to be. But I can't maintain that weight. If I can get to 11st I can stay around that weight, by eating healthy and exercise. If I get to 10st I'm on a yoyo and it's up and down all the time. Mainly up lol x

Interesting.... I guess 11st... Could be maintain weight...

I think once I've done the steps may use fitness pal and try the slim pod....

Miletaj said:
Interesting.... I guess 11st... Could be maintain weight...

I think once I've done the steps may use fitness pal and try the slim pod....

Fitness pal is good, never tried slimpod but lots of people think it helps. The thing is if you get to a weight you can more or less stay at, you don't feel your constantly failing. Now I just need to get to that weight! X

I'm just under 5ft 8 and started at 18,2 I'm now 10,12 and want to be 10st, I'm in a size 10/12 at the moment and was to be firmly in a size 10

mama22 said:
I'm just under 5ft 8 and started at 18,2 I'm now 10,12 and want to be 10st, I'm in a size 10/12 at the moment and was to be firmly in a size 10

Well done - how long have you been at it??

I'm hoping for 10.13 on Wednesday.... :)

I think I might go down to about 10.2 with a maintain between 10.2&10.8...

I gonna do till end of may on ss.... Then move up the steps..... To get my brain in gear for maintenance .... :)

Miletaj said:
Well done - how long have you been at it??

I'm hoping for 10.13 on Wednesday.... :)

I think I might go down to about 10.2 with a maintain between 10.2&10.8...

I gonna do till end of may on ss.... Then move up the steps..... To get my brain in gear for maintenance .... :)

To long lol, had to stop twice with pregnancy

Back