Anyone able to answer my questions about the 1000 plan and tetras?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Couple of things I need to clarify, my CDC is at work so can't ask her til tonight.

Tetras... my CDC said it's one tetra OR bar a day, is that right? I thought tetras were unlimited! I didn't think it was right but don't really know how to bring up with her that I think it's wrong.

1000 plan... with the milk it has by breakfast, is that something you have no matter what, or is it that or the 150 calories of fruit?

Also, there are the 2 options for dinner, the make your own, or the set meals. Is it possible to do something else that's not on there but is within the 400 calories or do you need to follow that exactly because of the nutrients?

Thanks!!

Hi caroline, i think she is wrong, i have 3 tetras a day...they are just ready-made shakes. but do let me know if i am wrong!

Tetras are just shakes, you can have all tetras every day if you want to. She's wrong!

So how do I bring up with her that she's wrong without being all oh Jackie, you're wrong, sort it out!

Oh and Sarah, you're doing so well, you look amazing!!! I bet it'll feel amazing once you get to goal and then you can walk down the aisle with your sister in your no doubt beautiful bridesmaids dress and feel great!

My CDC said to me that she thought it was one shake per day and I just said I'm 100% sure it's not.

Tetras are unlimited but you need an extra 1/4(or is it half) a litre of water with them. Before porridge they were all I had.

it definately is 1 bar per day though. but you can have a tetra shake with it!

Tetra are unlimited (well you kno what i mean) 3 per day if you wish but yes, you need extra water with each one.Bars one per day for sure and you can have a bar when you have a tetra no problem. Tetras are same as shakes. where is your cdc getting her info from?

Hi Caroline !

As has been said already, bars are limited to 1 per day, but tetras are unlimited, so on 1000 programme, you can have 1 tetra plus 1 bar per day if you choose !

On 1000 programme, the milk allowance of 284 ml of skimmed milk is in addition to your choice of breakfast.

You need to stick to the options listed in your yellow book for your dinner, so that you're eating the right proportions of nutrients and carbohydrates.
Hope this helps !
CAROLYN x

Back