Anyone about to watch Supersize v superskinny?

it always makes me laugh when these skinny minnies have a mouthful of something and then start giggling saying they're really full, I end up shouting at the telly, 'no you're not love, just shovel it in!'

it always makes me laugh when these skinny minnies have a mouthful of something and then start giggling saying they're really full, I end up shouting at the telly, 'no you're not love, just shovel it in!'
LMAO :8855:

She's a pain & is just not trying. Ugh! Irritating! I think this programme makes me hungry. grrr...

poor old lisa! they wheel her out every week for shock value!

poor old lisa! they wheel her out every week for shock value!

The impression i get is she is keen as beans to do the program for the full series coz she wants to have an impact upon society :) She's a legend- Best wishes to lisa :D xxxx

i admire her courage. but i dont like the way she is used for shock

i want some of those slides!!!

Those slides look really cool!

My Mum has a set of the same ones for miving her furniture she got a pack of four - not sure where from but will find out tonight and let you all know. They are great at moving the furniture and I must be heavier than some of the stuff I have moved with them, will have to borrow them and have a go!

Love that programme - the only thing I find hard to come to terms with is that the programme is prompting the skinny one to eat not just more calories but the actual same junk food that the large person has - can't be right can it? Yes, the slim-Jim should have a bigger calorie intake but not in the form of unhealthy food - still, always have loved that programme - such an eye opener to all the shapes and sizes we all are!!! What makes me smile is that the skinny people are supposedly eating unhealthy food by scoffing down choc bars, donuts and cakes instead of preparing proper meals but they get away with it by remaining slim - aaarrrghhh!!!!!

One of them was lying about their height. At the start it said they were both 5'5", but she is clearly taller by an inch or so. My experience of men says he is actually 5'4" but pretending otherwise.

Also, did you see how thin her sister was? It was only a quick shot of the family eating together, but she was really thin too.

Smigget - the point of the programme is that neither diet is any healthier than the other. For the obese person, it's good to watch someone else struggling to eat all they do, and for the skinny one it's an opportunity to broaden their range of foodstuffs.

Vice versa, the skinny one gets to see how paultry their diet is, and the obese one realises they can survive on less food. It's a matter of having a different perspective.

The 12 week eating plan they're on afterwards is healthy.

Back