anyone around 10stone aiming for 8stones?

babyphat

hey everyone

just wondering if anyones on the same boat as me. i am 10stones and im aiming for 8 1/2 stones. Would really like to talk to anyone with a similar aim and similar weight just to compare speed of loss etc!!!

thanx

babyphat

Hi Babyphat,
What diet are you doing?? Looking at your BMI it dosn't look high enough to have been accepted on LL. I hope to remain between 10 - 10 and a half stones. Currently a comfortable size 12.
Your BMI is currently a healthy one although close to 25.
xx
Sorry had to edit this post. I have seen from your profile that you are on CD. From what I can gather you should be on add a meal bearing in mind your BMI.

hi
thanks for your reply. im on CD not LL. Yeah i am on add a meal week. i know im at a healthy weight but i still look chubby and everyone has noticed that ive gained too much weight. Ive never been slim before, so this is my last chance to do it! I want to look good as well as be healthy!

Hi Stardreamer,
This is Sharon was at LL with you. How are you doing. I have now left LL due to varous reasons. Have now joined Cambridge. Although miss the 4 packs,(only3 on Cambridge) am finding the bars on Cambridge to die for. Mind you I might need to go back to LL as the Cambidge counsellor isnt that strict if you eat and this week I did just that. Ate for England and had my packs aswell. I need the dicipline and the wrath of a strict counsellor. Also I found that being with a group on LL helped, more than being on your own at Cambridge. If that makes sense. Didnt do any damage, just got back from a wiegh in and stayed the same, but I know I cant do that again. Will see how it goes and if the same this week, have decided to join Gina at St Albans along with some of the other girls from ourLL group
Take care we ust all keep in touch and meet up
Sharon

Back