Anyone Been To Turkey?!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by summergurl, 20 February 2009 Social URL.

1. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Seeing as though there are a couple of posts on here about holidays i thought i'd jump on the band wagon!!

Anyone been to Turkey? I am going at the end of august, staying in the resort of Lara Beach in Antalya in a hotel called 'Kervansaray Lara' .... we've got all inclusive - i can't wait!!! (Bring on the booze!!! ahaha! :8855:) This is my main reason for starting LT :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Haven't been to Turkey myself but my bosses did last year and they are going back in May and loved it! I'm hopefully going back to Greece this year and can't wait. I'm sure you will have a great time. All inclusive, lucky you!

4. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    not been yet. we're going next summer hopefully with a couple of friends which should be good. I know a few people who have been and they have loved it. Its quite a cheap place and weather is great!

5. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been. Went to a little town called Icmeler near Marmaris a good few years ago.

Lovely town, lovely food. Lovely holiday and would go back in a flash if it wasn't that I went with my ex so now don't want to go there because of that.

The one thing though I would say is that, there was an awful lot of toting in that particular town for your business and it did get a bit too much. You couldn't walk 100 yards without being approached.
    That may have changed now as I was there a long time ago and it was always done in a friendly non threatening way. The people were very hospitable and welcoming.

Alex

6. kered

kered Gold Member

I went to Turkey, in 2006 and I have never gone anywhere else since, I love Turkey.
    I love Marmaris and Icmeler and when we return twice a year the welcome is tremendous, its like returning to see your family. I have never met such nice people in my life as the Turkish.

Icmeler is not as bad now as the Mayor clamped down the hassle and they get closed down for hassling now. Ranges from few days, the first time they are caught, then it goes up. I think after the 3rd time they actually get closed down for the whole season.

7. Liam L

Liam L Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i loved it such friendly people i went to gumbet last year and the weather is fantastic

8. Mrs M

Mrs M Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    We loved it that much we bought a place there!!!

9. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

i've been to Istanbul. it was lots of fun, although I did O.D. on the sheesha at one point and literally had to throw up a bit:) but other than that, it was an amazing trip. I would recommend it 100 percent.

10. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    id like to go for the food but the place doesnt interest me

11. minimay

minimay Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Summer
    Turkey is great!! I go every year usually to Kusadasi. In fact my hubby is Turkish!! Met him in Kusadasi 5 years ago, we now have a little boy together. I am going to see the in laws in 6 wks time for 3 wks, thats whats keeping me going on LT!
    xx You will love it!!

12. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    5th time to turkey.

Have been to turkey 4 times. 5th will be may 09. Go to Olu Deniz . Lovely family place, Small not crowded. Stay at the Karbel Hotel great,fantastic, love it.Roll on May :D

13. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    sounds like i am guna like it!! :D

14. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    desperately want to go! But my hubby keeps making us waste too much annual leave for his country :mad:

he is making noises about taking unpaid leave.....so i may get my Turkish holiday this year :) I want to go to Istanbul, bring on the halal food!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.