Anyone buy wine by the case?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I need to buy 12 bottles of wine for my kids christenings.

Does anyone know where I'd get the best deals from? Also should I get 6 white & 6 rose or just all white?

Tescos usually have deals like buy ten and get two free if your buying a case and you can mix and match. I'd buy all White or six red six White but you know your guests best. Good luck.

I don't know the offers so well, but I think it is a nice thing to offer a choise to the guests. For example me, I don't like white wine that much, but everything else yes; rose, sparkling, red...

Happy Holidays said:
That's what I was going to suggest:D

Sometimes you get the introductory offer then they send you them without asking. My mum joined then 6 weeks later another box turned up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes you get the introductory offer then they send you them without asking. My mum joined then 6 weeks later another box turned up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yeah you get a mail to tell you its coming ans as long as you p[hone them and tell them you don't want it, you don't get it!!

I need to buy 12 bottles of wine for my kids christenings.

Does anyone know where I'd get the best deals from? Also should I get 6 white & 6 rose or just all white?

I take it this is wine to slurp on the day not wine to put down for their 18th or 21st?

What is your budget big bear?

I take it this is wine to slurp on the day not wine to put down for their 18th or 21st?

What is your budget big bear?

Yes it's to drink on the day, the party is only for 3 hours in a church hall so we've to bring our own drinks. I've £50 for the wine. I've noticed the supermarkets doing offers; I need to look into it more. XX

big bear said:
Yes it's to drink on the day, the party is only for 3 hours in a church hall so we've to bring our own drinks. I've £50 for the wine. I've noticed the supermarkets doing offers; I need to look into it more. XX

The introductory offer with virgin is £40 for a mixed case i think.

I've just seen Aldi have an offer on wine at £2.99 a bottle I know your not technically buying a case that way but it would work out at just under £36 for twelve bottles

How many people are going that drink wine ??

I too think you should have a mix of all three, red, white and rose.

Back