Anyone considering surgery?

MISSLSR

Gold Member
When you get to goal weight are you considering surgery to tighten or lift any areas?

I'm considering a breast lift and a mini tummy tuck.

I've had a disgusting over hanging belly for years now and I just don't see how it's going to go without a little help.

Also want the boobs to look a bit perkier but I don't want implants.

If I was healthy I would definitely get the whole lot done. I know from the last time I lost weight that I’m going to have a load of loose skin, it’s already very loose! I think it’s called the 360 which I think is all done in one go. Boob lift, skin removal front and back, arms, thighs and bum. Unfortunately if my health doesn’t get better then there’s no way I can have any surgeries x

Hopefully your health will improve and you can get booked in at some stage.

I'm just so excited about it, thinking about going abroad so started researching already.

Thanks dolly. Because of my risk of relapse in my illness I would get it done here as I’d need all the aftercare I could get and I wouldn‘t be able to travel after. I’ve done a little research but I’d need to do a lot more, I can wish lol x

I've found a place in Turkey so I'm looking into it now.

I know someone who has had surgery there and I've joined a FB group with people who have been or who are currently booked in.

It will be next year for me anyway so plenty of time to save and also to see how all these girls get on who are getting surgery before me.

That’s great, the more information you can get the better! X

That’s brilliant! It’ll be good for you to have a familiar face with you for when you come round and the support x

So in the last few days I have decided that I am going to get this surgery in the UK.

I think that going for something as big as this you need to have the right aftercare and it will be a bit more expensive but I'm getting it done in Glasgow.

Means I can go back to the hospital for regular checks over the year and also I can contact my surgeon easier with any concerns.

I'm going to start arranging some consultations in the next couple of months.

I would love to have it all done after I get to goal weight but I’ll never be able to afford it sadly so it will remain just a dream.

It's hard isn't it.

I'm only able to afford it cos I've been living with my Mum for a couple of years so saved a bit and the rest I will pay off next year.

I'd love my 10 pregnancy stomach hacked off but it's too expensive. I lost 6 stone ...down to 9 stone in 2014 but my stomach was like jelly. It looks better when am fatter, weirdly.

It is very expensive isn't it but I think of it as an investment in my future happiness, helps that I don't have a house and kids to pay for though.

Back