Anyone crazy about guinea pigs?

I love them too, we have three at the moment. They are like fat sausages with legs, and the noises they make are adorable:D

i have 4 guineapig boys living in pairs, Hector and Fluffbutt, John and George. they live on the patio in their doubledecker hutches and go out on the grass when it's dry. they've got great personality all quite different, Fluffbutt is my favourite because he's extra squeaky and very very handsome :D

i had 2 gp's called princess and angel but angel got an ear infection which turned into septicimia and died sooo got kizzy and her and princess r ace love em 2 pieces

Hi,

I'm new on here, but great to see some other guina pig fans !

We currently have 30ish pigs, we breed and show them, and have creams, blacks, longhairs for show, and some pet crossbreeds.

We also have some hairless ones, they were in the newspapers in october - our claim to fame lol.

Heres a piccy of mine when he was an ickle ish baby

Attachments

• cyril.jpg
    cyril.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 26
I have a Guinea Pig called Lolly. She is black and white, and currently lives with our rabbit Bam Bam.

She never ever got on with any other piggies :confused:

i have hairless ones too - funny thing is they called skinny pigs lol

Hi, Another Guinea mad owner here, I (along with daughter) have 9.
They are all absolutely gorgeous. We have 8 who live in a specially designed avery type house, (called the Guinea Ranch) and 1 who lives indoors with us who is due to have babies next Tuesday-ish (Day 63).
The 8 girls all live outdoors as they always have and it would be cruel to bring them in doors now as their age ranges are 4-5 years. But Candy who lives indoors is only 6 months old, and was bought to be kept indoors, so hopefully after this litter, we will have a female that can live alongside her.. and stop at 10 lol

They even have their own website but it is still being updated by my daughter (make take forever), but feel free to visit www.theguinearanch.co.uk

I could talk about guineas all day lol

xx

Back