Anyone do all shakes?

I have bought the bumper pack and will be starting again in a few days. The mushroom soup is the only one I don't like but I forced it down for the sake of cheapness.....rather like eating something unmentionable on 'I'm a celebrity'! Might leave them out and buy a few seperate shakes this time!

I have started today and will be doing shakes only. I am not a lover of soups and the bars I feel would make me want to eat all the time! So shakes it is!

Poraw said:
I have started today and will be doing shakes only. I am not a lover of soups and the bars I feel would make me want to eat all the time! So shakes it is!

Me too! :))

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I tried the bumper pack but can't stand the soups, not to keen on chocolate shake either but it makes it cheaper to just put up with it and order the shakes bumper pack and some bars x

Ordered the bumper pack, everything I find is nice, but thinking i'm just gonna get shakes again...as the bars cause me serious gas, and also find they make me want to eat...have to stop myself from going for a second bar...

I love the bars and find them hard to resist, but I'm out a lot with my job, so they help with that.
Like 3 of the shakes and not really keen on any of the soups all that much that I'd miss them. Again, just cope with them for the time being!

Back