Anyone do SW online or on your own?

Thanks everyone for all your advice, what a great site this is!!

I didn't go tonight in the end, weather miserable etc etc lol! So I will text my consultant and let her know I'm going it alone!

So I'm starting afresh to tomorrow morning with a new food diary and start seeing some results!! I can't afford to go for the online option just yet so will see how I do and may go for it nearer pay day but I'm starting to think I can do it with the help of this site and the books I already have.

Thanks again xxx

I lost nearly 2st on-line a couple of years ago but joined a class early this year. I thought the 'group thing' would be more than it was (for me). It wasn't a very big group but my expectation of Image Therapy wasn't just a round of clapping. I thought the consultant was joking when she ended the session.
I gratefully don't have much to lose and as it's coming off slowly, I didn't get to target before the end of my subscription so decided to go it alone (with MM's help of course). I really miss access to the e-calculator / e-food diary & HiFi bars were nice too but I really can't justify £5.00 per week :cry: . I agree with Britmumincanada - it'd be brill if a handheld calculator was made available - invaluable when walking around the supermarket.:)

Do you think if enough of us suggest them bringing out a handheld calculator they would?

Back