Anyone doing 1000 plan?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Hi There

I am planning to move up to the 1000 plan on Monday or Tuesday and I've been reviewing the book and for the first time I will be going down to 2 CD packs. The book seems to be recommending to take them with your first 2 meals of the day? Is it necessary to have them at the same time as the meal, I was thinking of them as an in between snack?

I was also going to reorder the meals I am allowed, and basically switch the lunch and dinner orders. I assume this does not matter and if I have the CD packs in between the meals it makes no difference?

Thanks for any insights :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i THINK but don't know that the idea behind it is to train us into eating three meals a day and not snacking in between so that when we go back to full food and no packs as a lifetime way of eating, we have good habits. What you decide to do with your food throughout the day is up to you though.
  4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Thanks Dancing, that does make sense :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.