Anyone doing 1000 plan?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi There

I am planning to move up to the 1000 plan on Monday or Tuesday and I've been reviewing the book and for the first time I will be going down to 2 CD packs. The book seems to be recommending to take them with your first 2 meals of the day? Is it necessary to have them at the same time as the meal, I was thinking of them as an in between snack?

I was also going to reorder the meals I am allowed, and basically switch the lunch and dinner orders. I assume this does not matter and if I have the CD packs in between the meals it makes no difference?

Thanks for any insights :)
    Hedgehogx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i THINK but don't know that the idea behind it is to train us into eating three meals a day and not snacking in between so that when we go back to full food and no packs as a lifetime way of eating, we have good habits. What you decide to do with your food throughout the day is up to you though.

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Dancing, that does make sense :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.