Anyone doing JUDDD with CFS/ME

Yes, I am, anaemia too!

I actually find it absolutely fine. I feel less sluggish most days. Down Days are quite energising, oddly. Up Days are the ones that make me feel most bloated and flat, slow and uncomfortable.

I can honestly say that it has not made the CFS any worse, though I am finding that the lack of sunlight and cold weather has made me feel less like continuing regularly. So I pick very highly flavoured, hot foods on all days, just so I can savour every mouthful. I really feel the need to know I have eaten, even if I don't really miss the calories.

Are you trying it/worried about it?

I have ME and did a week on JUDDD but then I had a really bad setback healthwise (not diet related) and have just been eating all in sight :S
Trying to motivate myself to start again soon. How are you guys doing? X

Hi, thank you Borg for your replies. I really want to give JUDDD a good go but I'm faffing around with WW's & over eating at the moment! Have a slight worry that I won't have enough energy to get out of bed on a DD. Totally fed up that I have messed around with several different diets this year & I'm going to end the year at least 21/2 stone heavier than I started it. Hopefully 2013 will be a slimmer year for me!

TJ x

Hi, thank you Borg for your replies. I really want to give JUDDD a good go but I'm faffing around with WW's & over eating at the moment! Have a slight worry that I won't have enough energy to get out of bed on a DD. Totally fed up that I have messed around with several different diets this year & I'm going to end the year at least 21/2 stone heavier than I started it. Hopefully 2013 will be a slimmer year for me!

TJ x

I'm a good 3 1/2 stone heavier so don't fret too much ;) there are more important things in life than weight x
Try a down day see how it suits you x

Back