Anyone Doing The Simply Filling Technique?

gravy granules are free tho :)

Thank you ladies how are you both doing today??

I have found a ww class for 10am tomorrow can't wait to get started now.!x

Im good thank you, im bringing my first day of nocount forward to tomorrow as i just want to get started and stop the fact that i wont be able to have any crap make me stuff my face with it untill then!

Last edited:
thank you, i do hope so! i hope you get good results too! Are you going to do a food diary?

deffinately, you naturally get used to what your doing and need to switch it up! although thats not why ive not been losing, thats my own willpower or lack there of!

yep all good here, now cooking tea! We`re having a 3 course one tonight tho cos my daughter has made it (with some help) so it`s not all completely healthy as such!
1st course - crab fritters with seafood sauce
main - lasagne with salad
Dessert - Tiramisu (thats the naughty one!!)

I`m not looking forward to my WI this week.

Went to the pub on Sunday had a healthy main course followed by a chocolate honeycomb cheesecake! I pint of lager and 2 large glasses of wine! Oh and when I got home it was a fresh cream cake and a very large bar of cadburys wholenut!!
However, I did walk 6 miles to the pub and back and I`ve managed the gym twice this week, oh and also walked or biked to work and back!!
We shall see Fri!!!!

\good luck for weigh in!
Do you usually use your extra 21?

Not always no, I didn`t last week I think that`s why I lost so much!
I definately don`t expect to lose this week!

Im in my first week and i will have used almost all if not all this week...does it make alot of diffrence? Im not convinced i will lose anything but at least i am eating a bit better (minus today)

nah that's why the 21 points are there for really, so use them up if u need to.!!

i have started a diary now keep me in line.!!

try this no good

Piczo

a.ph_tool_link, a.ph_tool_link_left {margin-top:-5px;} a.ph_tool_link{color:#fff;} #login_msg iframe { height:expression(parentNode.clientHeight-2); width: expression(parentNode.clientWidth-2) } Stay Signed In
Do you want to access your site more quickly on this computer? Check this box, and your username and password will be remembered for two weeks. Click logout to turn this off.

Stay Safe

Do not check this box if you are using a public computer. You don't want anyone seeing your personal info or messing with your site.

FONT.sizeone {font-size: 10px}FONT.sizetwo {font-size: 13px}FONT.sizethree {font-size: 16px}FONT.sizefour {font-size: 18px}FONT.sizefive {font-size: 24px}FONT.sizesix {font-size: 32px}FONT.sizeseven {font-size: 48px}
i307682879_75040_4.gif

[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Helvetica]226451 hits[/FONT]

View My Stats

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]YOU HAVE FOUND OLDCHEM'S WEBSITE !! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]THIS IS A SITE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF !! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE WEIGHT WATCHER COMPANY AND THE RECIPES, TIPS AND ADVISE ARE IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE WEIGHT WATCHERS COMPANY AND ARE MINE AND OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS, RECIPES AND OPINIONS.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]BUT AS A GOLD MEMBER OF WEIGHT WATCHER AND A HOME ECONOMIST WITH ALMOST 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE I JUST WANT TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES I HAVE GAINED OVER THE YEARS.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]This website has been made with a lot of help from fellow members of the Weight Watcher Message Board. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]The purpose of the website is to aid all fellow dieters in their quest to lose weight and to keep it off.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]On this site you will find hundreds of recipes - soups, starters, smoothies, cakes, meals etc etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]There are pages with American,Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Cypriot recipes on plus loads more.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]There are pictures of the recipes, pictures of foods cooked from board members ( plus some of the disasters !!) faces from the boards and loads, loads more...... just click on the enter button at the bottom of this page to browse the site. ENJOY !! [/FONT]

table, tr, td {border:0px;}table tbody tr td table tbody tr td.text table tbody tr td table tbody tr td .orangetext15 {margin-left:0px;}table table table table {border:0px;}u {text-decoration:none;}body {}table, tr, td {background-color:transparent;}a:link, a:active, a:visited, a.man:link, a.man:active, a.man:visited, a.man font, a.redlink:link, a.redlink:active, a.redlink:visited, a.searchlinksmall:link, a.searchlinksmall:active, a.searchlinksmall:visited {}a:hover, a.man:hover, a.redlink:hover, a.searchlinksmall:hover {}body, div, td, p, .text {}.nametext {}.lightbluetext8, .btext, b, strong {}.orangetext15, .whitetext12, .redtext, .redbtext {}.blacktext10 {}table table table {}table table table td {}.contactTable {width:300px;height:150px;padding:0px;background-repeat:no-repeat;}.contactTable td {border:0px;background-color:transparent;}.contactTable a img {display:none;}.contactTable a {display:block;height:28px;width:115px;}.contactTable a:link, .contactTable a:active, .contactTable a:visited, .contactTable a:hover {background-color:transparent;}.contactTable .whitetext12 {font-size:0px;}.blacktext12 {background-repeat:no-repeat;font-size:0px;width:435px;height:75px;display:block;}a.text:link, a.text:active, a.text:visited, a.navbar:link, a.navbar:active, a.navbar:visited {}a.text:hover, a.navbar:hover {}body div table tbody tr td table tbody tr td {background-image:url(http://ak.********.com/assets/layou...nd-attachment:scroll;background-position:left top;height:115px;}a:link img {}a:hover img {}.button_size {border-style:none;border-width:0;height:45px;width:106px;}.wfbutton {background:url(http://ak.********.com/badge_01.gif) no-repeat left top;display:block;height:45px;text-align:left;width:106px;/*absolute positioning is not allowed.*/;top:0px;right:10px;z-index:10000;}.wfbutton a:link,.wfbutton a:visited {display:block;background-color:transparent;}.wfbutton a:hover,.wfbutton a:active {background:url(http://ak.********.com/badge_01.gif) no-repeat left top;display:block;height:45px;width:106px;}

[FONT=Monotype Corsiva, Helvetica]ENTER [/FONT]
[FONT=Monotype Corsiva, Helvetica]Enter your text here... [/FONT]

#menu li { display: inline !important; }

lm not very good at old computer lark its a site l came across it has the core plan you were asking about hope it works for you

Hey I stayed the same this week but it`s all good cos I still lost an inch off my waist!!

Hi there. I used to do Core all the time and I think I'll alternate this time around (you can alternate but you have to do a whole week of each, you can't change day to day).

CupcakeKatie, this might be too late for you but, yes, semolina is a Core food x

Ok so know everything`s gone a bit tits up at the moment. I stayed the same two weeks ago and gained a pound 1 week ago.
It`s down to my weekends which over the last two have been full of birthdays and having friends round.
This then involves food and drink of course!!!
Oh well pick myself up and keep on going hey?!

Hey, How`s everyone getting on? Haven`t heard anything in a while. I lost a pound this week so I`m really pleased!

Back