No Count Anyone doing WW in 2020?

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
I started the blue plan 6 days ago after failing for the past 3 months at a VLCD. I tried SW before that but the free rice and pasta and potatoes were my downfall...if I hear free I go overboard. There is free food here too but it's mostly veg and fruit so that helps. I have no idea what weight losses will be like though. I suspect not fast enough for my liking LOL

I have just started at a new group that is not official WW but is based on the old no-count plan. I got fed up of the WW express as I felt it was not worth the money

I don't find it restricting. Maybe not the correct word. I mean that it teaches you portion control rather than a free for all.
Yes it is good for portion control. At the end of the day I think it the best one. Free food is fab but you could easily be eating way too much xx

Yes it is good for portion control. At the end of the day I think it the best one. Free food is fab but you could easily be eating way too much xx

Defo, I always eat too much when on the likes of slimming world because you can. Usually meaning losses are slower. But its what works for you at the end of the day!

Back