Anyone doing ww on there own

hi i'm doing it on my own, did lt lost 2.5 stone now doin ww to lose rest but doin it only from what i remember i've no books or anything so can use all the help i can get!

what about you?

hey, im doing it on my own and just use this forum for support which really helps. i got hold of my shopping guide and eating out guide off ebay but if you dont have them check out this link as it may be of use to you and you could jot things down in a pad maybe? click on the links on the left to choose a food category.

ukladyluck1

hope it helps, i have been tempted to join a meeting but with a young baby and going back to work shortly i just dont think i have the spare time!

hope this helps

suz x

im doing it alone ..i lost 3 st goin to meetings and then put it all back on again ,so started again today but without the meetings..wish me luck..i need to loose about 3 stone again to be happy but ideally 3 an half to 4 .

hey, im doing it on my own and just use this forum for support which really helps. i got hold of my shopping guide and eating out guide off ebay but if you dont have them check out this link as it may be of use to you and you could jot things down in a pad maybe? click on the links on the left to choose a food category.

ukladyluck1

hope it helps, i have been tempted to join a meeting but with a young baby and going back to work shortly i just dont think i have the spare time!

hope this helps

suz x

thank u soooooooooo much for this link ,ive just had a look and think il find it v usefull..ive bookmarked it so i wont loose it ..lol x :D

Hi i am going to try doing it at home ........just can't face the thought or the expense of going to class.
I have'nt done weight watchers for a while so it is all new and fresh again.
Would welcome any tips and ideas thanks :eek:

Last edited:
hi, I am going to try doing it myself at home too because meetings and online is costing me too much. I have the books and this website plus the WW website so hopefully I will manage on my own.

I have also just been diagnosed with IBS so I'm not sure how that will affect WW either...

Maybe we could all set up our own wee 'team' to support each other cos I know I definitely need it!

I'm doing it on my own, like someone has mentioned i got different books and tracker off Ebay, and then just working it all out in my own book so far so good! But I'm finding this site very useful in finding out different points too!

Was wondering though, is everyone doing exercising at the same time as doing this diet? Only i'm moving house soon and the gym is across the road so will be able to go more frequently, but for the time being I'm unable to get to a gym easily, will this make a difference? Or just mean I'll lose weigh more slowly?

good luck all , it is really difficult doing it without the support of your group i think though that you all sound very determined so you are bound to succeed... x

Back