Anyone else addicted to Alpen Lights?

Don't tell me that.. I don't need the encouragement to eat them! So I could have 4 as HE and 5 more for 15 syns on a green day :D ... actually that might be enough to put me off then for life!
Lol yeh you might get a bit sick then!! If I'm on a green day I sometimes have 4, or 2 then a hifi deluxe lol looooovely
Alpen light bars are like bottom explosives!!!! They make me wind like a rocket ready for launch!!!!!'
Lol I get that off quorn mince and pasta apparently is bad for it too and I'm always eating pasta :(

I keep trying to like them but I really don't. They don't fill me at all and I don't like the flavours. My friend has just brought me some hi fi deluxe bars (I don't go to a class) and I am in love with them! Would much rather have one deluxe than 2 Alpen lights

I didn't like them at first I tried choc orange and wasn't impressed. So with them being on offer I've tried more flavours and do like them lol. I do love the deluxe belgian choc though, will have to buy some more on weds I've only got one left

Oh really rochelle? I'm ok with them.. Even if I have a hex b worth of the bars I am in agony at work because I have to hold it in :8855:

I love them all but my local Asda is a bit hit and miss - then I found that the Harvest Morn Benefit 70% less bars from Aldi are 2 for a HEXB - they do Choc orange and Apple and sultana so they are my new fave/alternative to the Alpen Lights.. however I'm going to have to find the Cherry Bakewell kind as they sound scrummy!!! :)

I love the chocolate and fudge ones. I think I'm an addict though. I'm on the Green Plan so can have 4 a day, although I Try to limit it to 2. I'm even actually trying to cut down to one for a couple of weeks cause I'm so desperate to lose a few pounds. I lose it so fast. Don't have much to go. I tried the cherry bakewell one before thinking it was the summer fruits one. Almost spewed haha

I have 1 of mine crumbled into a vanilla mullerlight for breakfast, it's like a weird version of cereal! Then I keep my spare for before going for a workout to give me a little energy boost.

Back