Anyone else at this point...

foxy_lox

Silver Member
I'm at that point were I have done really well lost 25lb, feel good, feel healthy and keen to lose more. But getting a bit cocky and keep eating a little more than I should. Anyone else at this point? It's almost like I start the day off 100% and then little thoughts creep into my head lol. And I can hear a voice saying well you have done so well one chinese wont hurt or yes have another packet of crisp you have deserve it lol lol My clothes are fitting great and only have 5 weeks till my hols so really need the voice to be saying "Oi stop it, get a grip your not at target yet" lol

Anyone else in the same boat?

Had a week not really doing it due to being away on a hen weekend only just recovering, it's class tonight so hoping for a kick up the bum!
*Off to make two brews one for me and one for the voice* lol

I'm with you there foxy, I feel good with myself at the minute since losing a stone and a half now in a size 14, feeling good, but have been fluctuating around this mark for 3 months now because feeling happier with my body.

Getting back on it now that I have acknowledged that and hopefully will claim my 2 stone award soon xx

Go for it!!! I want my 2 stone also you think this would be enough to spare us on lol its just hard :) Glad I'm not alone ha!

Please don't listen to the voice!! I did and put most of the weight back on! Focus and keep going until target...and from what I hear the struggle doesnt end there!!!

Please please please ignore the voice, tell it you're wrong!!! Just don't listen to it, as I did and now am starting again grrr!

Good luck! :D

I'm like this with cigarettes. After 6 weeks smoke free I think one little cigarette won't hurt me and before I know it, I'm smoking full time again. So many times it's happened. I guess it's a similar boat.

Wish I'd never had that one little cigarette (about 10 times!).
Maybe the difference is I don't really want to quit whereas your difference is you really want to lose weight?

As you can see from my signature I reached that point in May and then faffed about for about 2 months. I finally gave myself a good talking to and set myself a target for Christmas that I have on my fridge. I've lost 4lb in the last 3 weeks and had 3 consecutive losses for the first time since April so I think I'm back on track now and can't wait to be at target. I also squeezed into a pair of size 14 jeans for the first time in years that has spurred me on. Good luck.

I'm just like this, It's such a catch 22 that whenever I have a good WI I straight away think "Celebrate with food!" and then lose the good work lol. And its even harder today as I am very hungover after a work do so not only did I drink last night, but everyone is on the way to MaccyDs for hangover stodge... I may have to give in.

I stepped away from scary clown man, but I might have devoured a cookie. Oops. Not as bad as it could have been so damage more or less averted.

well done you,

last week I was lured in by his friendly smiling eyes and consumed 66.5 syns...... never again..... lol

I think sooooo many people can relate to this, I know I certainly can. I generally lose about 1.5 stone and I start to get complacent as my clothes fit me better, i feel good and people start paying me compliments. I am NOT listening to that voice in my head this time!

I've been there! I lost 3 stone, which was a massive achievement and I felt great! It was last summer and everyone complimented me, so i thought to myself "oh I look okay now I'll jut have an ice-cream, or 2" and this is where it started, it wasn't till I put 7lbs on in the 3 months of summer i finally thought what on earth am i doing?! I STILL had 3 stone to lose, so back on the wagon and here I am today 6.5 stone lost and maintaining! :) I think it's very easy to become complacent and slip in too many "treats" but stay strong and think how much happier you'll feel seeing the scales going down and clothes getting bigger than the 30 seconds it takes to devour a chocolate bar! Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

I'm at that point were I have done really well lost 25lb, feel good, feel healthy and keen to lose more. But getting a bit cocky and keep eating a little more than I should. Anyone else at this point? It's almost like I start the day off 100% and then little thoughts creep into my head lol. And I can hear a voice saying well you have done so well one chinese wont hurt or yes have another packet of crisp you have deserve it lol lol My clothes are fitting great and only have 5 weeks till my hols so really need the voice to be saying "Oi stop it, get a grip your not at target yet" lol

Anyone else in the same boat?

Had a week not really doing it due to being away on a hen weekend only just recovering, it's class tonight so hoping for a kick up the bum!
*Off to make two brews one for me and one for the voice* lol

Im 12 -14lbs away from my ideal target weight but because Ive lost 3 stone already I'm getting cock sure of myself and like yourself thinking a bar of chocolate or a bit of cheesecake wont hurt :(
Ive been in determined mood last 2 weeks but its sod law im only losing a 1lb a week lol. I also think I lack motivation sometimes because Im a size 12 and people tell me I look great but still I want to lose that extra bit lmao. And yes its like theres a voice in your head saying go on have that biscuit it wont hurt lol.

Back