Anyone Else at Work Today?

Jupiter

Hello and Happy Christmas

Well I'm at work for the day working in the Fire Brigade Control Room. Just wondred who else is at work and what we are all doing?

J x

Im at work too - in a Police Control Room :)

Working from 1430 til 2230, but were making the best of it

I'm not. When I was younger, I always imagined it would be horrid to work on xmas day. But now i think it would be quite nice - quiet etc (no disrespect to you guys in control rooms - I'm sure you're still busy) but imagine the atmosphere and spirit is really nice compared to a normal day?

Ah that's a shame. Must be good comfort knowing you're at work doing a service that people need tho (true Christmas samaritan!)

Buffet sounds good. How is it Atkins-wise?

Thank you all you wonderful people who keep the world spinning whilst we're scoffing turkey and chocolates. I for one know how important it is to be there on the phone or on the wards when we need you xxx
I had 2 major incidents this year and the compassion I was shown when in crisis will live with me forever.

i was at work today, from 07.30 until 20.00. but took me till 9 to get home, the roads are terrible, just sheer ice, lots of accidents around here today.

we were really busy today, lots and lots of people falling on the ice and ending up spending christmas day with us instead of their families.

Thank you to all of you who are keeping things running - it really is appreciated guys and gals xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw, big loves to all the christmas shift workers - I did that until I had my children, and then stopped!

Hope you really enjoy whatever time you get off this week. :)

I'm here today and tomorrow. :)

ah well, come Tuesday it's all back to normal isn't it Bren.

ah well, back to normal, 2011 it is. :)

Back