Anyone else breastfeeding?

Busy_mam

I'm struggling with all the extra healty extras I's supposed to have I have 4 at the moment:eek: so that is 8 per day. How do you manage?

just noticed the typo in my title, guess that compes from multi tasking

Know what you mean!!! I have a b box for breakfast, one for lunch and one with dinner and maybe Alpen lights as snacks. Milk in tea and cheese which I tend not to weigh! Have lost 25 lbs in 8 weeks!! So it is working for me! Some days I only have the usual 4 but don't tend to weigh things!

Which is normally on my birthday and the odd high day or holiday. or if I have been an extra good boy.

heheheheheeh!

Phil x

lol, trust you to lower the tone

Here you go !

A blonde is walking down the street with her blouse open and her right breast is hanging out. A policeman approaches her and says, “Madam, are you aware that I could report you for indecent exposure?”
She says, “Why, Officer?”
“Because your breast is hanging out.”

She looks down and says, “OH MY GOD, I left the baby on the bus again!!!

Phil x

Me! I'm breastfeeding my 14mo old and don't have any extra HE's now as only feeding twice a day now and don't think I can get away with it!

Thank you :) Have lost it in the last year. Joined end July 2008 when Charlie was 8 weeks old. Almost at target now-so close yet it seems so hard now....!

Thank you :) Have lost it in the last year. Joined end July 2008 when Charlie was 8 weeks old. Almost at target now-so close yet it seems so hard now....!

Well done, I joined when he was 4 weeks, hopefuly I will do as well as you

Back