Anyone else doing the lighterlife lite?

for Christmas you could drink sparkling water instead on champagne, if its a dinner stick to what you can eat now, veg, and protein, no sauces, if its a party were there's a buffet and you dont want to stand out, get some salad, or just put a few crumbs on your plate so people think you have eaten.

Hi Girlies

I started LLL on the 13th of Sept at 12st 3lbs, I lost 12lbs in my first weeks then 1-5 lbs every week from then on. I looove the nut fudge bars and milkshakes so i stick to just them no soups or porridge for me. I have found the weekly counseling so helpful, i really understand my eating habits so much more now.

I have just started RTM, i want to lose 2-5 more lbs but i need to start eating again, mentally i have found the last few weeks really difficult, i have still had the 100% control and focus but i miss food and i feel starving most of the time! I am petrified of putting any weight back on as i feel that i have put so much effort into losing it! I am getting married at the beginning of March so i have wedding dress fittings to worry about too, my first one is 1 week today. I am going to do 4 weeks of RTM then carry on maintaining while going to SW, I would like to get down to 9.7-9.10 by the end of Feb and be able to maintain that weight. Has anyone lost weight on RTM?

xx

I didn't, but then I stuck to it for approximately 3 days! You can lose weight still as your calorie count it still low but you need to exercise too.

sorry for barging in on the thread. thanks for that...

when you mean up to 29.9 do you mean 20-29.9 or 25 to 29.9 ..my bmi is somewhere between 24-26[depending on the day and the scales and what i am wearing and time i get weighed at ...i am only about 4ft 8[or nine at most] and weigh 8 stone 6 at the minute...i should weigh 8 stone at most ...my ideal weight is probably 7 stone 10 but my height makes it very hard for me to know for sure ...i am about half a stone medically overweight[one of the reasons i want to lose weight is because i have slightly abnormal liver function test and dr at one stage sugested i lose 7 pounds...i never did as i am so greedy] but would like to get my bmi down to about 20 [so i would be thin but not so light i would risk osteoporosis]

i failed weight watchers[as i am so greedy] but was wondering if a more structured where i know exactly what to eat woud be a good idea or not to try

i feel such a failure for not being able to lose weight despite it possibly affecting my liver[i won't know what is causing the liver results to be high until i have lost weight...in the meantime they are only slightly up so gp not worried just sends me for blood tests every few months]

i am planning on eating a little healthier[if i can get some willpower and motivation together] and then after christmas seriously try to lose weight

sorry again. thanks. looks like i'd be borderline in terms of the limits of being allowed to join..i suspected that might be the case

Back