anyone else dying for the rugby today??

Sara4

Gold Member
Can't wait! Will watch Italy V Wales game. But tape the Ireland V Scotland game till I have babs in bed and then peace and quiet! What a great afternoon. Will have to take babs out to the park this morning and tire her out in the hope of some peace to watch it! LOL!

must say rugby dont bother me lol

I'm in Edinburgh for the game!! Can't wait!!

Wondered what you were doing posting when I thought you were in Edinburgh? How's this trip going or should I wait till you get home to ask that question

Yeah I'm a rugger fan too. Actually I really like all sports and about to watch the Man U - Liverpool game, scared actually cos I am a Man U fan and Liverpool are on fire at the mo! Shame England aren't better at rugby cos they're rubbish so far!

As with most sports we English love to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory:copon:

At least we get to watch some very fit bodies being pummelled on the way with rugby - shame they keep squashing the ball into that shape tho;)

aaaahhh! What a great afternoon! Babs was as good as gold and her and Barney had a quiet afternoon and let mammy watch the rugby! Roll on next week!

My hubby wouldn't watch all of the Man U Liverpool match cos Liverpool gave us such a kicking. He couldn't bear it anymore and we went shopping at 3 - 1 down. It ended 4 - 1 so he wasn't happy!

My hubby wouldn't watch all of the Man U Liverpool match cos Liverpool gave us such a kicking. He couldn't bear it anymore and we went shopping at 3 - 1 down. It ended 4 - 1 so he wasn't happy!

Men, they are such bad losers! LOL!

Come on Ireland! Trip us going great.. Our last nyt out again tonyt just back from restaurant.. And out of all that no food or drink except water and a green tea! Getting there with what is probably my toughest test yet..

Been stuck at swimming meet all afternoon & evening. Who won the rugby?

Back