Anyone else feel like this?

Hey Tracey

I am fine! :)

I asked him about and he basically said he wanted a 'naturally slim woman' and he had found one. I left and asked him to get out ..... he has gone and a note was left on the table. I guess all the signs were there that he was cheating but for some reason I was in denial.

OH NO!!! You poor thing I wish I could give you a real cuddle! But will have to make do with this:hug99:
What a stupid little man!!!!!!

He telephoned me twice at work today but I did not return the calls. Really, I don't want to talk to him!

Good for you!

Oh, for the first time in two years I have started smoking cigarettes again...UGH!

Noooo!!! Have you bought a pack or just had one from someone else? Try not to let this amoeba undo all your hard work. I know it's easier said than done, and I would probably react the same way as you (actually I know I would:eek:) But you are worth a thousand of him.

Oh well, live and learn, huh? Nothing I can do about it...... I refuse to get angry at him but rather just accept that life is treating me some sort of lesson. Maybe I need to just look after me or stand up for myself.

I am glad it happened sooner rather than at a later date. I think it was going to happen anyway.

Oh, Flabbyfay thanks for the reply. You are a sweetie!:)

I know there's not much I can say to make you feel better right now, but am thinking of you and will keep nagging re the smoking;)

Tracey
x

Hey Tracey

I asked him about and he basically said he wanted a 'naturally slim woman' and he had found one. I left and asked him to get out ..... he has gone and a note was left on the table. I guess all the signs were there that he was cheating but for some reason I was in denial.

He telephoned me twice at work today but I did not return the calls. Really, I don't want to talk to him!

Oh, for the first time in two years I have started smoking cigarettes again...UGH!

Oh well, live and learn, huh? Nothing I can do about it...... I refuse to get angry at him but rather just accept that life is treating me some sort of lesson. Maybe I need to just look after me or stand up for myself.

I am glad it happened sooner rather than at a later date. I think it was going to happen anyway.

Breaking up is never easy.

Sending hugs and love.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Minilady

Thank you...you are so sweet:)

It's okay.......I am just going to keep working hard, studying hard, counting calories and exercising.Why? Success is the BEST revenge. I intend to be successful and happy!

He left because he did not love me anymore,,,,,, these things happen and that's life, I accept that! It was just not done in a proper way, know what I mean? However, I REFUSE to get angry or crumble. Rather I will just keep going until I feel okay.

I know I am dribbling LOL

Oh, I brought a packet of cigarettes! UGH! :eek: Now I am a smoker....erk! I think I will give it a month or so..... when I can make it through the day without breaking down into tears, I will quit, PROMISE! Yes, keep nagging me to quit. :)

help6363, sending hugs! and youre right, success is the best revenge. he sounds a right plonker if you don't mind me saying so - what makes him so special, sheesh, you'll find someone who is right for you, who loves you because you have strengths (it isnt easy to lose weight!) and what will he be left with in his shallow little world? Not alot if thats his attitude.
Pretend he's the cigarettes and take them outside and stomp all over them, then have yourself a nice pamper session.

help6363, sending hugs! and youre right, success is the best revenge. he sounds a right plonker if you don't mind me saying so - what makes him so special, sheesh, you'll find someone who is right for you, who loves you because you have strengths (it isnt easy to lose weight!) and what will he be left with in his shallow little world? Not alot if thats his attitude.
Pretend he's the cigarettes and take them outside and stomp all over them, then have yourself a nice pamper session.

Thanks ....you are a sweetie!:)

Thanks for the hugs!:)

Oh, can you please tell me how I can post my pics of my weight loss like you have at the bottom of your page......? Thanks!

Hey Tracey

Your welcome hun :) I'm so sorry to hear what's happened :( You sound such a lovely person and i really feel for you. F*** him hun he sounds a very shallow person to me . Not much more i can say hun to make it better but he's a big hug from me

Back