Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else feeling soo cold!?

MrsP

I'm utterly frozen! Normally a warm person but my word! Brrrr xxx anyone else? I'm day 4

I was day 1 and 2 but im ok today (4) I do have the heating on full blast to dry the washing though!

Thanks though was going mad! Lol xxx

I thought i was coming down with something i didn't know you would feel the cold more!! One min i was sweating and the next freezing cold and my mum (who is like 9st less than me lol was warm!!!

Least i know what it is now!!

I've not really felt the cold this time. No idea why as previously freezing. I am very definitely in ketosis too!

Yep. :) But I've whacked up the central heating and feel much better now. :D

Day 6 and am freezing like hell but the good thing is am not hungry at all

Extra socks n duvet it is ! X

HAHA i have been wearing socks and an extra blanky to bed!!! then moaning im too hot!! blooming lack of calories!! never had this issue before

It is my first day and i am freezing, glad to hear that this passes. Feeling okay apart from that, not too hungry. But got to say the maple porridge is horrible!

Day 7 -I'm FREEZING! fingers and toes - I have 2 pairs of socks on which arent working and can't wear gloves since I can't use my mouse or keyboard with them on :-(

On the upside - just ordered a heated mouse from Amazon :)

Hi I am also freezing and was the same when I was on CD last year! I remember now having lots of hot baths and buying a fleece blanket and the heating still on! Must be ketosis which is a good thing! I am in day six and can't remember if it stopped after a while ?

Im so happy others have this problem!
Im really having trouble getting warm, I'm dreading my shower tomorrow morning, I'm literally shivering I'm so cold.

I noticed in my new seat in the office that there is an air conditioning vent right above me, I am literally praying it doesn't get turned on! They have this awful habit of blasting us randomly when not required!

Back