anyone else find weight loss stops after 1st stone

kitty75

I was so chuffed to lose my first stone in 11 weeks of doing SW (EE) but have found the last 3 weeks, i have stayed the same weight despite sticking to the plan, if anything I have cut down on my syns in comparison to the first few months. I do suffer from PCOS and just hoping that my body is too used to the diet and now stopped losing any more weight...:sigh:

anyone out there with similar experience and tips?

How much have u got to lose? If you only needed to lose 2 stone then yeah it will probably be slower. I have another 5 stone something to lose and don't seem to be slowing down just yet

I have, my target.is 1 1/2 stone award and I first got my stone award about 6 weeks ago. Since then been up and down and only this week have I finally gone back below the 1stone mark but I've been 100% the last 2 weeks and only lost 1.5lbs when I really feel I should have had more. I think what it is, is that I'm approaching my "natural" target. I would dearly love to get the 6lbs off that I need for target, but I'm starting to lose faith that it will happen. Having a bad week, on holiday next week, hoping to be back and raring to go after the holiday as I'm sure I will be back the wrong side of the stone award again x

Thanks girlies, no i still have plenty to lose, my own target is to lose another 2 and a half stone. Gonna still stick with it cause if anything else i feel so much better on the diet, must just keep in mind the stone i lost already x

Are you eating the same things? Vary your HE's, are you measuring your milk and using a teaspoon to measure your fat? Are you weighing your bread and cereal? Eat your syns or your W/L will really slow. rink lots of water.

judimac said:
Are you eating the same things? Vary your HE's, are you measuring your milk and using a teaspoon to measure your fat? Are you weighing your bread and cereal? Eat your syns or your W/L will really slow. rink lots of water.

Thanks judimac, yes i would say apart from fat when im cooking (use spray stuff) i weigh everything religiously. I have been eating the same things most weeks, might try mixing it up a bit and using more of my syns. Thanks hun

Are you eating enough ??

Have you let someone else look at your food diary ? They may spot something that you haven't (everyone has things that creep in that they dont notice)

I would also say vary your foods, drink more water and eat more superfree (I always find when I want another kick start that this works)

Are you eating enough ??

Have you let someone else look at your food diary ? They may spot something that you haven't (everyone has things that creep in that they dont notice)

I would also say vary your foods, drink more water and eat more superfree (I always find when I want another kick start that this works)

Thanks carlacas83, i think i might post my diary in the right section to get some feedback. I am a bit of a buggar with drinking water... i always make myself a pint of weak cordial but find that time goes soooooo quickly at work, its home time before i know it and gone a whole day with barely drinking...whoops
Ta hun x

Me to, ive hardly lost anything for weeks. Its my own fault im only about 80% on plan. I think its because i look ok now im giving in to tempation to easily. I need to get my head in the right place again.

Back