anyone else freezinh

Been on here a few times now had a tough couple of weeks but passed through them. Only the couple of days I've started to feel really cold today being the worst I know ita getting cold but my hand are ice cold, I've got the shivers n I feel really awful. Got the fire, heating and a big furry dressing gown on n still have goose bumps?? Dnt even get this way when I get a cold... I want to eat something but I'm not even hungry had a few weeks of that feeling but it's passed.
I just can't seem to kick it this time... Im close to just going for a refeed?

Can anyone me ... Yet again lol ???

I am cold too! Not a lot you can do hun as it's just the lack of food.
Have a nice hot bath, get the winter duvet back on and put some lovely thick socks on x

My hands are bad, but feet are worse. They could freeze water. Thankfully, my warm coffee cup warms my tummy and my fingers. mmm

Ahhh aslong as I'm not alone I tried to sit on the radiator on my thinner bum but it was too hot lol. By bf is in hysterics watching me try n get warm. I've resorted to sitting next to the radiator with a water bottle. Things we have to do hey :) xx

i get really cold on this diet, i'm only on day 7 but the coldness has already set in, went to bed in pj's dressing gown n bed socks last night after having heating on as well lol just layer up and remember we are freezing because we are loosing weight and the diet is working as we are eating so few calories our body cant produce enough energy to warm us up :) x

Back