Anyone else have a goal of around 12 pounds who i can journey with?

kitty43

Hi, I'm a bit confused where to post in this forum. I'm looking to join with others who are on a similar journey to me which is to lose twelve pounds. Anyone out there?

Hi Kitty
I am looking to lose another 9 lbs, maybe 12 lbs but need to see! I would like to join you. I have always struggled to lose a pesky few pounds. Why is it so hard and yet so easy to put on? lol I'll be following.....:)

Hi, I shall take a look at your food diary. I haven't got one as I tend to eat the same food day after day! My downfall is wine!! I do love my white wine and know in my heart that is what is stopping the final few pounds loss. I shall have to cut down. :rolleyes:

Hi, I shall take a look at your food diary. I haven't got one as I tend to eat the same food day after day! My downfall is wine!! I do love my white wine and know in my heart that is what is stopping the final few pounds loss. I shall have to cut down. :rolleyes:

I love my wine as well, so I feel your pain! I've tried to swap it for martini and diet lemonade as it is not as bad as wine.
I find keeping a food diary is really helpful as you can look back over it in coming weeks or months and see when you had good weeks etc.... It it really good for keeping me motivated.

Hi
Hard week with a lot of stress but not too bad with food as the stress has cut my appetite! I am going for a loss of 12lbs which will get me down to 10st 9lbs which will give me 3 lbs wiggle room. Hope you are doing well?

Hi
Hard week with a lot of stress but not too bad with food as the stress has cut my appetite! I am going for a loss of 12lbs which will get me down to 10st 9lbs which will give me 3 lbs wiggle room. Hope you are doing well?

Ah sorry to hear that you are stressed. Sometimes stress can be good for the diet, although I often eat more when I'm stressed :(
Your goal is very similar to mine. I want to get to 12 stone by the middle of October and then hopefully down to around 11 - 11.5 by Christmas. I would be happy if I can get back to 11 but will have to see how it goes.
Keep going hun, you're doing great and have a good plan :)

Back