Anyone else have a not so good weekend?

NatalieBxx

I blame the boyfriend personally! But I didn't have a good weekend and I really want to get back on it 100% now, no excuses I need to do it!!

Anyone want to join me lol x

me me me :wavey:!!

Ive had an awful weekend, totally off plan, picking at food etc etc.

Got my weigh in on thursday so Im determined to be 100% until then. Heading out to the greengrocer later to stock up on fruit and veg for the next few days!

WE CAN DO IT :D X

Yes we can! I'm so determined to get back on it I will be strong! lol.

I have my weigh in on Friday morning so I am going to be 100% too :D

x

Can i join you please i have a husband to be whos fave saying is "one wont hurt" so last 2 days have ment one bottle of wine one take away and one piece of chocolate cake :-( so one will hurt lol xx

I have been quite bad over the weekend but now back on track x will be going for a massive shop later to stock up and hopefully by my weigh in on thursday i wouldn have made a loss instead of a gain x

I had a terrible weeken, and this is my first week! I knew i shouldn't have joined yet with so much going on but at least i've got started. I was really good for the 3 days last week after i joined, but we were away this weeked racing! We were camping from saturday morning till yesterday evening as we were doing a mountain bike marathon yesterday. So after being so good last week, i had to have sandwiches sat lunchtime, and a BBQ saturday evening, which we had beer with. Then yesterday i had a carvery for lunch and as we were so late back we had a chinese takeaway and beer for tea! If it was just me i might have been better behaved with my food!
I suppose i did get lots of exercise in though. 2hrs 15mins cros country mtb racing!

Well new week, new start!

I had a indian and a pizza express oh and wine so I am so with you, weekends are hard I think anyway!

But we can do it girls :)

x

Can i join you please i have a husband to be whos fave saying is "one wont hurt" so last 2 days have ment one bottle of wine one take away and one piece of chocolate cake :-( so one will hurt lol xx

Of course :D

These men eh!

xx

men eh???? Always blame them!! :D

Come on then girlies, lets have a fabulous week and keep each other going!!!!

We can so do this, Im going for a 1.5lb loss making a total of 10lb in 5 weeks. x

Mine hasn't been great either, I think the minstrels for breakfast yesterday are probably a fairly good representation of how it went (Saturday was a bit of a binge and Sunday was clearing up the leftovers!).
Weigh in tomorrow night so fingers crossed, got a busy few weeks ahead so really hoping I can stay on track xx

my_girl - I think we should all try and keep each other going you're right!! :D

Minstrels for breakfast sounds amazing Isis_51 lol!

Selwonk that really made me laugh, but your food sounded amazing!!

I seem to be compulsively thinking about food lately which isnt helping, Thursday will be better as I am actually paid and can get some good food in!!

x

*holds up her hand*

Can I join you guys please?

We were at a friend's wedding on Saturday, and it was a lovely day. A very small relaxed gathering (approx 40 of us), but the place the laid back reception was at had an awesome cocktail menu, many made with fruit they had grown themselves! They were just too good to resist! Then the dozen of us who were left in the evening all headed off for mexican food!

According to my scales (which match the ones at class) I am 2.5lbs up from last Wednesday's weigh in... must be really good now to see if I can shift them before this Wednesday's weigh in!

It was my birthday weekend this weekend and although i didn't cave into all they lovely food, I drank lots and lots of vodka.

Not sure it will be worth it when i get on the scales tonight though :sigh:

*holds up her hand*

Can I join you guys please?

We were at a friend's wedding on Saturday, and it was a lovely day. A very small relaxed gathering (approx 40 of us), but the place the laid back reception was at had an awesome cocktail menu, many made with fruit they had grown themselves! They were just too good to resist! Then the dozen of us who were left in the evening all headed off for mexican food!

According to my scales (which match the ones at class) I am 2.5lbs up from last Wednesday's weigh in... must be really good now to see if I can shift them before this Wednesday's weigh in!

Mexican yum! lol.

Got a couple of days so fingers crossed for you hun!
x

Me too, went away for the weekend with the intention of being fairly good but it went wrong! I had a 99 icecream, a magnum icecream, cheese quiche, crisps, 2 glasses of wine spritzer, pasta in a creamy cheesy sauce, garlic bread, cooked breakfast, lots of bread....oh god...not looking forward to my WI tomorrow morning even though I've got straight back on plan today.

Back