Anyone else having slow losses -UPDATE WI RESULTS

I've been having rubbish weight losses as well so far. I lost 3.5lbs my first week, then put 0.5 back on in week 2 and lost that 0.5 last night at WI.

I used to be on Depo but came off onto the implant and I'm convinced that's why I'm not losing either! I'm hopefully going back on the pill soon so we'll see if that's any better.

I'm also going to be mixing up my days (putting some Red into my EE weeks) and limiting to 10 Syns a day. Also just booked myself into a Legs, Bums and Tums class at the gym as I've been really slacking off with the exercise!

My original weight problem really got out of hand after having a 3 month course of depo. I think it takes ages to get it all out of your system, I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It also made me starving hungry all the time, dog tired, and I had a weird itchy scalp. Hang in there!

I'm exceptionally slow at the moment and to be honest I'd be happy with 2.5lb in 5 weeks (I'm even slower, or at a standstill), so yeah I'll be one who says wooohoo at least you're losing hun.

Do you have all your syns ????? How many do you have daily ???

Back