Anyone else in the 14 stone's trying to get into the 13s?

So so low today!!! Decided id take a body shot today for the first time, I was so disgusted in them I cried. Hate to think thats what I look like now after a 2 stone loss, it was that bad I havent been out the door all day long. And what did I do? Scoffed crap all day long.

So so low today!!! Decided id take a body shot today for the first time, I was so disgusted in them I cried. Hate to think thats what I look like now after a 2 stone loss, it was that bad I havent been out the door all day long. And what did I do? Scoffed crap all day long.

Oh Hun, I hate my body shots but keep going you want get the look back in mirror by giving up.
I had a blip yest but straight back to it today please lady. :) x

Just got me so down, I look gross. Literally.

Hoping I can get myself back on track today, just had my first shake. Need to try ans drink more water and i'll go on thd treadmill this afternoon. Going to try not weigh myself until sunday because getting on the scales everyday isnt doing no good either.

What are your plans for today? :) xx

Just got me so down, I look gross. Literally.

Hoping I can get myself back on track today, just had my first shake. Need to try ans drink more water and i'll go on thd treadmill this afternoon. Going to try not weigh myself until sunday because getting on the scales everyday isnt doing no good either.

What are your plans for today? :) xx

Stay off scales, and stay on plan :)

I hate mine there gross but I am going to do one exactly same each stone and then at 5 stone post them all on here to gross out everyone else lol

My plans suck I lost my keys, been lock out my house car stranded at uni which is 80 mile round trip away. :-/

Luckily I pay £1 a month on my car insurance for lost keys. Soooooo worth it

Allo, never noticed this thread before as not ventured into this section.

Am currently just over 14st and wanting to get into 13st bracket before beginning of Feb as hubby's birthday meal on 3rd - and I won't be controlled at Frankie and Benny's lol

My official weigh in day is Sunday's but I'm serial weighed, this morning I weighed 13 13 and just now I weighed 13 13 and a quarter, it's looking likely that I will officially be in the 13s on my weigh in on Sunday, so excited!

Stay off scales, and stay on plan :)

I hate mine there gross but I am going to do one exactly same each stone and then at 5 stone post them all on here to gross out everyone else lol

My plans suck I lost my keys, been lock out my house car stranded at uni which is 80 mile round trip away. :-/

Luckily I pay £1 a month on my car insurance for lost keys. Soooooo worth it

Thats crap for you mate!
Hope youve managed to sort things now :) x

I stayed the same after trying for one week, sometimes its the kick you need to sort yaself out xx good luck xx

Back