Anyone else in the 23 stone zone?

Surely I can't be the only one in the 23's?

I'm currently 23 stone 10.5, and would love to chat to people who weigh a similar amount, so we can support each other. I'm going on holiday in four weeks and I really really want to get into the 22's by then, but I'm not sure it's possible. I can't do a lot of exercise at the moment, but I'm trying to do 15 minutes a day and I'm sticking to the EE plan 100%.

*knock, knock* can I come in please? Quiet innit. Ah well, lots of room for us to lounge I guess! :)

How are you ladies getting on? x

Very echoey in here. :) Managed for one short week to get out of this zone to the 22's but sure enough I'm back here again with a 23st weigh in. <sigh>

Thought I'd see if I could resurrect this room as I've just landed myself in the 23's :D very happy about it I am too

I am pretty sure I will be in here tomorrow!!!! Shock horror!! I am starting slimming world tomorrow night. My scales only go up to 21stone 6 so not 100% sure how much I weigh, I know 6 weeks ago I had twins,And my weight was 23stone 4lbs, so kinda praying I have not crept into the 24 stone! But for last 6 weeks I have lived off takeaways x

Hi guys, I started 7 weeks ago & was in the 25 zone last weeks weigh in said I'm now in the 23s. ive always been a big bloke even at school, so I dont even know what my long term target is! In the meantime id like to get below 20st then figure out my long term target. What's your long term target?

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well! I started SW EE last week weighing 23 3/2 1bs, I now weigh 23st so lost 3 1/2 but have a lot of weight to lose! x

Delighted to say I am now in week 2 of SW EE and lost 5lbs this week so am now in the 22st room! Hope you are all doing well x

Back