Anyone else Living in France??

French Fancy

Is there anyone else living in France and trying to follow SW plan?? REALLY need some help and advice on what to shop for ! Hopefully hear from you soon!

I'm in France not sure I can be much help though I have just started and find some of the stuff you cant get over here so its a case of adapting

Hello. I'm in Brittany. Where are you? Apart from Frylight that I get in England, I have no trouble getting pretty much everything I want. How are you getting on?

Hello!! Haven't got used to using this forum on a regular basis, but really must! I'm in the haute Vienne on the Dordogne border. I can get some stuff from asda, either delivered or a box sent over, I stock up on quorn, but I miss low fat Greek yoghurt, and muller lights :-( also cottage cheese (as we know it) not the stuff they say is just the same, as the texture is all wrong for me. Sadly I had eaten the bel it's bikkies but onwards and upward since then , determined to shift a bit of weight before holidays in the south of france in July :)

Hi slimmers in France! I see this thread has been inactive for a while but thought I'd try and revive it ;) Currently in Toulouse, lost almost 2st in 4-5 months back home in the UK last year, sadly seeing/feeling it creeping back on! I'm an online member but find it's the image therapy and support that's holding me back! So any tips, advice or questions fully welcome, we can support each other!

Hi. I'm a long way from you - in Brittany. I'm trying calorie control and portion sizes. I lost 13kgs about 7 years ago and the kgs have gradually starting to creep back. I need to lose about 8 kgs. Just started this week and am feeling quite virtuous with my efforts so far LOL.

Hi slimmers in France! I see this thread has been inactive for a while but thought I'd try and revive it ;) Currently in Toulouse, lost almost 2st in 4-5 months back home in the UK last year, sadly seeing/feeling it creeping back on! I'm an online member but find it's the image therapy and support that's holding me back! So any tips, advice or questions fully welcome, we can support each other!
Hi? I'm moving to Toulouse for a month. Would be lovely to have some help off you. I struggle in the day what to have. Any tips ?

Back