Anyone else looking to lose just around 1.5 stone?

Charliemae

I've only about another 1 stone to lose. I've lost 6 stone already after having my daughter. I lost that 6 stone, through a mixture of exante/healthy eating/slimming world and exercise. So I've lost it at a steady pace within 2 years.

Although for the past few months I've hit a brick wall and all the weddings, smaller clothes, concerts etc I went of track. So I'm hoping this last 3 weeks on exante I will get to my goal and then switch back to slimming world. I haven't done exante in over a year so I'm hoping I can stick to it for 3 weeks!

Going to start up a diary if anyone wants to keep track and motivate me :)

Hi Charliemae, I'm new to Exante and to Minimins and I am looking to lose around 2 stone. I'm just over 2.5 stone from my ideal BMI but I don't think I can realistically manage 2.5 so am aiming for 2. Wow you have done amazing with your loss so far- that is impressive! I am 2.5 stone heavier than before I had my son (who is now 2 and a half) and am running out of excuses not to lose it. If you can do that amount I have no excuse lol! I am currently on day 3 of Exante Total Solution and it was only day 1 that I suffered a bit (headache and starving!) but am ok now- currently sipping on a pomegranete green tea :) and have been drinking about 2 litres of water a day. I havent weighed myself yet am trying to leave it until end of a week but there is a possibility I may have a peak earlier! I am only going to do TS for 10 to 14 days to kickstart myself then I'm planning on maybe doing 5:2 diet and using the Exante products on my 2 days and keep track of everything on MyFitnessPal App. I struggle with time out for slimming clubs (being a working mum) and also planning different meals. Must say I am impressed by the Exante products so far in that they actually taste ok!

So that's my plan and I have said it now so I will have to keep it up! ;)

I am aiming for a stone, maybe a stone and a half. Have 9 weeks to do it. Day 5 no and actually finding it harder, psychologically. Keep saying, u can cheat a

Hi Charliemae, good on you for starting straight after your gig weekend, just like you said you would. You'll shift loads in that three weeks and it'll fly! Hope the first few days haven't been too awful.

I have a(nother) stone and a half to shift, but I'm budgeting for another 7-8 weeks for that. Hoping to refeed in mid-October, although I have two planned breaks of a couple of days in Sept so not stressing over an end date really - just want to get there, and then stay there! :)

Hi Charliemae, I'm new to Exante and to Minimins and I am looking to lose around 2 stone. I'm just over 2.5 stone from my ideal BMI but I don't think I can realistically manage 2.5 so am aiming for 2. Wow you have done amazing with your loss so far- that is impressive! I am 2.5 stone heavier than before I had my son (who is now 2 and a half) and am running out of excuses not to lose it. If you can do that amount I have no excuse lol! I am currently on day 3 of Exante Total Solution and it was only day 1 that I suffered a bit (headache and starving!) but am ok now- currently sipping on a pomegranete green tea :) and have been drinking about 2 litres of water a day. I havent weighed myself yet am trying to leave it until end of a week but there is a possibility I may have a peak earlier! I am only going to do TS for 10 to 14 days to kickstart myself then I'm planning on maybe doing 5:2 diet and using the Exante products on my 2 days and keep track of everything on MyFitnessPal App. I struggle with time out for slimming clubs (being a working mum) and also planning different meals. Must say I am impressed by the Exante products so far in that they actually taste ok!

So that's my plan and I have said it now so I will have to keep it up! ;)

Don't say u may not get 2.5 off. At the beginning I felt like I Would never get a stone off, never mind 6. U can do
Best of luck! :)

I am aiming for a stone, maybe a stone and a half. Have 9 weeks to do it. Day 5 no and actually finding it harder, psychologically. Keep saying, u can cheat a

You will definitely get a stone off in 9 weeks!! Remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

Hi Charliemae, good on you for starting straight after your gig weekend, just like you said you would. You'll shift loads in that three weeks and it'll fly! Hope the first few days haven't been too awful.

I have a(nother) stone and a half to shift, but I'm budgeting for another 7-8 weeks for that. Hoping to refeed in mid-October, although I have two planned breaks of a couple of days in Sept so not stressing over an end date really - just want to get there, and then stay there! :)

Hey thanks! Yes I was waiting for this day all week. Il well prepared. Today has went brilliantly! Not hungry at all. Even watched my family ear a Chinese and currently watching my bf eat a burger lol I even went on a mountain walk. Hopefully tomorrow is good also

Day 6 today and really back in the zone. Had a sneaky look on scales today and it's spurred me on. Keep going girlies, we will get there!

Thanks CharlieMae- do you know what you are right- and I am actually so much more confident now on day 4. 100% TS again today and am actually enjoying the meal packs. Ive always been a bit rubbish at trying to diet; I have a husband and 3 kids who eat so much and never put on weight so watching them eat and even preparing their meals is a struggle usually but Im actually ok since day 2 so hoping I dont hit a wall. So far so good

So did you have a loss at day 6?

I am confident I will have lost but Im drinking so much water and sure Im retaining loads so dont want to get myself down if the scales arent my friend at the moment! So I havent looked yet but only on day 4 so hopefully at end of the week I will be happy with what I have done

Well done! I hav just weighed myself and am 7lb down morning of day 5! Cant believe it! So excited i hav made myself late for work by enthusiastically trying on clothes that didnt quite fit just 5 days ago! Lol! RESULT!! ;-)

Thanks CharlieMae- do you know what you are right- and I am actually so much more confident now on day 4. 100% TS again today and am actually enjoying the meal packs. Ive always been a bit rubbish at trying to diet; I have a husband and 3 kids who eat so much and never put on weight so watching them eat and even preparing their meals is a struggle usually but Im actually ok since day 2 so hoping I dont hit a wall. So far so good

So did you have a loss at day 6?

I am confident I will have lost but Im drinking so much water and sure Im retaining loads so dont want to get myself down if the scales arent my friend at the moment! So I havent looked yet but only on day 4 so hopefully at end of the week I will be happy with what I have done

Yes, 5 lb down so far and not official. Weigh in till Thursday morn! :)

Well done!

Well done! I hav just weighed myself and am 7lb down morning of day 5! Cant believe it! So excited i hav made myself late for work by enthusiastically trying on clothes that didnt quite fit just 5 days ago! Lol! RESULT!! ;-)

Amazing Helen!! I bet u feel great! I love trying on smaller clothes and having them fit!

I weighed today also and I'm 4lb down in two days! Been drubbings loads of green tea! And about 2 litres of water. Gonna try and up my water to 3 litres

Omg Waterworks!! You've lost nearly 10kgs in a month?!? CONGRATS!!

Hi Charliemae I am also new to Minimins but unfortunately not to VLCD, starting Exante today! Got a couple of stone to lose now and determined to see this this through to the bitter end. Well done in starting up again. I understand the brick wall mentality too well, seem to be able to lose and stone or so and then give up usually at the 4/6 week mark, this time I want to push through and get to a healthy BMI so I am officially not overweight. Best of luck Saff xx

Hi Charliemae I am also new to Minimins but unfortunately not to VLCD, starting Exante today! Got a couple of stone to lose now and determined to see this this through to the bitter end. Well done in starting up again. I understand the brick wall mentality too well, seem to be able to lose and stone or so and then give up usually at the 4/6 week mark, this time I want to push through and get to a healthy BMI so I am officially not overweight. Best of luck Saff xx

Welcome to minimins. This board is amazing and the support here will help keep u on track. I'm on day 5 now and already 6lb down so finger crossed I can stick it out to the end! I'm sure u can too :) best of luck

Wow Charliemae u are almost half way to your stone already ib 5 days?! I wish i hadnt weighed myself midweek now as hav past couple of mornings and it shows a gain this morning which is daft it must only be water ive kept to plan 100%!

Wow Charliemae u are almost half way to your stone already ib 5 days?! I wish i hadnt weighed myself midweek now as hav past couple of mornings and it shows a gain this morning which is daft it must only be water ive kept to plan 100%!

Helen I have always been a daily weigher. I can't help it and I've seen loads of gains where I knew it was impossible. So don't worry about it. It takes u to eat 35000 calories to gain 1lb. Ur weight gain is either ur star week or ur body panicking and holding onto water/fat to survive. U will probably wake up one day soon and have a huge loss! Hang in there :)

Thanks Charliemae im keeping going i just wanted to weigh a lot less at end of week 1 tomorrow. It may hav dropped back down i suppose and i wont worry to much if not as i know i must be losing overall. Not going to weigh today and just look tomorrow morning to see what i hav lost end of week 1!

Yes Im drinking about 3 litres a day i always hav water with me. Did a bit of light exercise yesterday too. Walking for an hour. Im thinking maybe im retaining water. I can feel im losing and in clothes its just different to how i hav lost in the past i suppose. Feeling bloated with the water too

Back